More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Rose McIver

Frances "Rose" McIver (born 10 October 1988) is a New Zealand actress.

She is best known for starring as Olivia "Liv" Moore in The CW supernatural comedy-drama series iZombie (2015–2019).

http://ancensored.com/files/images/vthumbs/r/1f2563d292a5dd8fe8355c633e6b44f2_full.jpg

http://ancensored.com/files/images/vthumbs/r/a381ed4c3c5a0265f682f5b078785c59_full.jpg

Rose received further recognition for her starring role as Amber Moore in the romantic comedy films A Christmas Prince (2017), A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding (2018), and A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby (2019).

Rose began her career with guest appearances in New Zealand-based series, such as Xena: Warrior Princess, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, and Legend of the Seeker. She gained further success as Summer Landsdown in the superhero series Power Rangers RPM (2009). She also had recurring roles in the Showtime period drama series Masters of Sex (2013–14) and the ABC supernatural drama series Once Upon a Time (2013–17).

McIver made her film debut in the period drama The Piano (1993). She has since starred in the drama The Lovely Bones (2009), the horror comedy Predicament (2010), the sports drama Blinder (2013), the romance drama Petals on the Wind (2014), and the musical drama Daffodils (2019).

Early life :

Rose was born in Auckland and was raised in Titirangi by her father, John George Whitfield "Mac" McIver (b. 1951), a photographer, and her mother, Ann "Annie" (née Coney), an artist. Her parents still reside in the house in which she grew up. She has an older brother, Paul McIver, who is a musician and former actor. She studied ballet and jazz dance until she was thirteen.

McIver attended Avondale College and was a prefect in her final year. She graduated in 2006. She studied at the University of Auckland, and majored in Psychology and Linguistics, but did not complete her degree. Between acting jobs, she was a babysitter and worked part-time importing bananas with Fair Trade. She took part in their "All Good Bananas" promotion, as the voice of the listener's conscience.

Personal life :

McIver enjoys writing, and is inspired by the works of John Steinbeck, Wally Lamb and Franz Kafka. She also enjoys crossword puzzles and Sudoku.

She is in a relationship with photographer and visual artist George Byrne, who is the older brother of actress Rose Byrne. They live together in Los Angeles.

Where is Rose when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)