More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FutaLover6934 FutaLover6934

Which place did you start at?

Rose's garden (Steven Universe the movie)

You figured Where else to start than in Pink Diamond's garden, the ONE place that holds your most POWERFUL asset to your mission of destroying your enemies. So That's where you set off, but before you go there. You went to see if your men were finished with your spaceship, and as if on que... One of your top lieutenants runs up to you with a clipboard in his hand. "Speak to me lieutenant." You said to him in a serious tone in your scrambled-voice, which made him nervous.

"S-Sir, the final touches are underway now. We just need to give her a name, and a lasting battery for the main gun." He said, while his hands shook in fear while he was in your dark presence, the atmosphere practically DRENCHED in your hatred of the Crysal Gems and their desire to leave you behind, and start their 'happily ever after' upon where your grave should be.

"Tell the engineer team to work fast, we move in 30 minutes. Also... Call her the 'Colossus'." You said to him, giving him serious orders and the name of your warship. It was beautiful. Huge enough to darken the sky of Earth, and powerful enough to blow your home planet to ashes in mere seconds. Your dream of killing your enemies was coming true.

"Yes sir!" Said your cowardly lieutenant, before he rushed over to the ship, and inside to speak with the main engineering team. He was more nervous than his predecessor, whom you killed with a gunshot to the head after he disobeyed your orders to build the damn ship in the first place.

_1 hour, and a fly to Rose's old graden later (Don't judge me, I'm lazy.)_

You walked upon the overgrown soil of the garden, looking from side to side as you saw how abandoned and empty it was. It felt more like home than any place you could EVER imagine. That was, until you saw a bright pink gem looking at the warp pad in front of her, her brightness overtook with her unkept heart-like buns, and her color starting to fade. 'That's her, just as broken as I am.' You thought to yourself as you walked over to her, snapping a twig on purpose to get her attention.

She turns her head to look at you, and she seems overcome with nervousness. Similar to all your men, she was scared of you, and rightfully so, since you're a known threat to the entire galaxy. "Calm down, I'm here to tell you something." You tell her in your scramble-voice. She seemed to have understood, since she looked back at you with a small bit of shivering.

Does she listen to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)