More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Like...

Rosario + Vampire

The ring, placed in a ring box with a note tucked inside of it with the lore of the Yes Man's Ring, was sent out into the world of Rosario + Vampire.

The Ring had the power to make any living thing, or anything which could be the equal of a living thing, agree with whatever the person wearing it says.

Now this ring was being sent off... looking for a person likely to use it. This is where reality fragmented as the ring split the timeline as it was shipped to other places in different dimensions.

In one reality it was sent to Tsukune's dorm room, where the young man would be waiting. The ring's power convincing him to be... agreeable... to putting on the ring.

Another set of dimensions hold the ring heading to the girl's dorm room, but with all of the women linked with Tsukune in the building, reality split as any one of the ladies could have gotten the ring.

In a third series of universes, the ring is sent to the home of one of the characters in our little series. Will one of our characters pick it up there or would one of their parents do so?

In another universe, the ring box is knocked off the mail truck, where it ends up in and on random hands.

Yet more possibilities also away the ring in this universe, what ELSE could happen?

Who gets the Ring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)