More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who gets the Ring?

Ageha Kurono

The ring arrived in the home of the Kurono, the succubi. Mother Ageha and daughter Kurumu. Which is where Ageha had found the ring box at her door with the mail woman, as she took it and the mail.

A sexy succubus woman like herself, she had thought it was a gift from an admirer. Putting it on, as it looked like a pink heart shaped diamond on a platinum band (The ring's shape becoming agreeable to it's wearer's tastes).

She then read the note instead it.

"So this ring has the power to make anyone agree with me. Well, it's hard for most men to disagree with me anyway. It might help with women though.

Also it might help my daughter get her fiance, or the man she wants as fiance. It will also allow me to rub it in the face of the Ice Bitch since her daughter wants him too.

So should I give it to Kurumu, or use it myself to help her... and get against my so called rival Tsurara Shirayuki. A new parent's day is coming up soon.

Plus I might as well test drive this young man out and see if he's up to standards for my little girl... or give him the skills for that as a gift to my daughter.

What to do, what to do, what to do?" she said to herself as she thought outloud.

Where does she use the ring and how?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)