More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Where does she use the ring and how?

Use the Ring on Parent's day!

Ageha decided to attend Parent's day... to use the ring herself. It seems the ring even worked with writing, as she asked her daughter about her life and learned the truth. That she was fighting against other girls for Tsukune's attention, where a vampire girl was winning. Fortunately, the snow woman's daughter was in the same place Kurumu.

'That's about to change.' thought Mamma Succubus as she walked the halls to visit the teens. She continued, 'Not that I mind the boy having a harem, Kurumu mentioned enough women for a week full of daily specials. No, it's my daughter not being number one, the alpha female, the head bitch of the group. I'm going to fix it.'

She followed her daughter to a room where he was being cared for by the vampire Moka... and had the ice stalker and her daughter there as well. Taking a moment to figure out what to say and therefore everyone would agree with, she began as she hugged Tsukune's head to her breasts, "There's my daughter fiance, Tsukune Aono. I am so glad a good young man like you proposed to her. I'm also glad the two of you decided to include your female friends like Mizore into you harem with my Kurumu as the head wife."

A flicker crossed their faces as they nodded and looked a little confused as they accepted it. She had even added her daughter's rival name into the mix. As she wondered what she could do next, she had a few ideas, like...

How does she use the ring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)