More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Name Your Story

Roommate's Family

Johnnie Raft was a sophomore at the University of Oregon. Johnnie was from Ohio so when his roommate and best friend, Ben Sims offered to get them both jobs at his dad's company for the summer Johnnie took him up on it in an instant. Johnnie was looking for fun, and a summer away from the iron rules of his parents would be a good start. Ben was from Portland, and Johnnie knew Ben's parents were well off. Ben had a brand-new BMW to drive and all the cash he could spend. Being his roommate had been a good deal for Johnnie who was considerably less well-off and was glad of his friend's ability to pay for everything. Even better, Ben's mom had invited him to spend the summer at their house so he would live rent free and really be able to sock away some cash.

Mrs. Sims, she asked him to call her Susan and he was still trying to remember to do that, was about 41 years old Johnnie figured. She was in great shape with a body that could only be called voluptuous. Her breasts were big, and looked to be all natural as far as Johnnie could tell. He spent a lot of time studying her well-shaped ass and swelling bosom. Johnnie liked to jack off thinking about her and he looked forward to a summer of seeing her more. Thinking about her in a bathing suit was enough to give him an exceptional boner.

Ben was her oldest kid, at 20 with his sister Jen following close behind at 18. Jen had just graduated high school and was going to be heading down to Stanford for college. She was beautiful as she was smart with long, dark hair that fell past her shoulders, and a well-proportioned body of an athlete. Her breasts were smaller than her mothers, but she made the most of what she had wearing low cut shirts, and tight t-shirts that showed off her assets to the fullest. She seemed to enjoy teasing Johnnie when she got the chance, always seeming to find a reason to bend over in front of him to give Johnnie a clear view of her firm breasts. Johnnie also spent a good deal of time jacking off thinking about Jen so again he was looking forward to spending some quality time watching her in the skimpy bikini that he just knew she must wear.

Johnnie did a lot of jacking off as he was not very smooth with girls. Not that he did not have a lot of first date opportunities, he was tall and muscular and as a division I football player he had plenty of girls looking in his direction. He was just so damned awkward and shy with the girls. He had his share of blow jobs, and hand jobs, but he had never fucked a girl yet. He was still a virgin; something always held him back at the last moment. It was starting to get embarrassing with his friends as he had to keep making up stories about the girls he dated for a while. He was afraid that one of the girls was going to call bullshit on him any day, but so far, his luck had held up.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)