More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by InvaderAlex97 InvaderAlex97

What's next?

Rocking Millie's World

(Same Night)

The moon outside the window was the only lightsource that enlightened Millie's and Moxxie's Bedroom.

Millie was in deep slumber, not knowing what happens right beside her.

Moxxie was rocking his hips towards the ceiling, over and over again. His muscles growing by his heartbeat. His newly acquired muscle mass would made it impossible for him to wear any normal 'Imp sized' clothing. The muscles on his his thighs grew to such an extend that would allow him to carry this added weight.

His hips are moving faster and faster, his fantasys about fucking his beautiful wife into a neverending growing goddess turned him more and more on.

Fantasys about both of them growing so much that their Bed would break underneath them. Millie turns from this small loveable Imp Moxxie fell in love with into this lactating cumflating massive Imp that begs for more and more of Moxxie's love.

His fantasys and his transformation reaches it's climax. Even tho Moxxie was dreaming, he could feel that his getting closer and closer to cum. His sleeping body reaches it's (for now) finished state of his transformation. His thighs and hips stretching his shorts to their limits. His throbbing cock already made it's way out of Moxxie's shorts by growing out of one of the leg parts.

Moxxie saw his wife in his dreams, the Bed broken, his new, for Imp comparison, massive muscular body hammering his cock inside Millie. Drenching her with cum. Flodding the floor with it if it doesn't find it's way into Millie's body.

Moxxie nearly rips off the bedsheets. His cock ripped through his shorts, shredding them into pieces. He could hear his wife in his head.

'AAAAH~!! MOXXIE!! I LOVE YOU!! ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU!!!!!!'

And that is all his new 'You' needed to hear. With a last growth spurt, his transformation ended, for now. He didn't really came, but the feeling of his growth was way better than that anyway.

The Weaponsexpert of the I.M.P slowly opens his eyes. What a dream. What a feeling. He had no idea that his mind would be able to produce such fantasys. Such a shame that it was all just a dream tho..... Or atleast.... that what he thought.

He looked down at himself. The moonlight, being the only lightsource in their room, revealed to Moxxie his new improved body.

His eyes widen in shock, and he sits up. His slim chest and flat belly were replaced by an torso that put that of every Bodybuilder in existence to shame. He carefuly touched his chest and sixpack, hard as rock. That took his attention toward his arms. His skinny arms were gone. Replaced by massive arms and biceps.

To make it short.

For Hell Royalty or Hellhound comparison he was a very, VERY well build Imp.

For Imp comparison however, he was massive.

He took his attention to his lower body.

Grabbing a handfull of his new grown muscle mass on his thighs and hips.

But what really shocked him was his massive throbbing cock that was pointing at the ceiling.

MO: 'Oh... crumbs...'

He put a hand on his massive erection.... It was as wide as his hand. He was not able to touch his fingers when he grabbed his cock.

He was lost for words. How would Millie react if she saw him like this?... Well the answer shall come sooner then expected.

Millie turned around in her sleep. Putting a hand on Moxxie's rock hard abs. She smiled and even bite her lower lip. It felt so real.... too real... WAY TOO REAL!!

She opened her eyes. She truly thought her horny mind plays tricks with her because she could swear she saw her Husband becaming a Titanous Imp. She turned around and turned the light on, and as she faces her Husband again... her brain shut down.

MO: 'Uhh... i can explain.'

MI: 'Moxxie!!?? Wha... what the... HUH??'

He didn't know what to say. He became embarrased. But than Millie laid slowly a hand on Moxxie's abs again. Then placing a second one on his arm.

MI: 'Is this real?'

MO: 'Well, as real as it can get.'

He glances over to the Grimoire on his Nightstand, it was slighty glowing. Maybe it has something to do with this.

He was about to grab it, before Millie suddenly grabs his arm and started to kiss it all over. Then she placed a hand on his massive rod, strocking it.

MO: 'Millie? Sh-shouldn't we-

Millie pushed her husbands head against hers. Pushing her tounge into his mouth, then they parted for a second.

MI: 'Moxxie~. I don't know how this happened... but we will take this chance out for a ride.~'

They kissed again, but this time Moxxie kissed back with a passion.

Millie sat on Moxxie's hips, his giant rod behind her, his tank of a body infront of her.

Moxxie loved Millie... so... so goddamn much. He knew what she was trying to do. She was always the dominant one in their marriage. Even now she tries to pin him to the Bed.

But...

He didn't realize that this little make out session alone, turns Millie into an addict.

She loves him.

She loves his so damn much.

Her mind became clouded, clouded with lust.

Clouded?... No... Clearer.

There was not just lust behind that deep kiss they shared... but also passion and love.

So... so much love.

She wanted him. She NEEDED him. She tried to pin him down, to have a good ride session. But suddenly, Moxxie grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the Bed. She was gasping in surprise. But she didn't know what her Husband has become.

He grabbed her short pants and ripped them open. Pointing his massive Imp cock at her entrance. He reels back and with a thrust forward pushes his dick into her. Millie nearly ripped off the bedsheets. He started to thrust into her. Slowly at first but then suddenly picks up speed and .

MI: 'FUCK!! FUCK ME MOXXIE!! HARDER!!

Moxxie grabs her legs and pulled her towards him while he keeps thrusting into her cunt. Pressing his jaws together while he looks at his new submissive Millie.

MI: 'FUCK!! MOXXIE!!! I THINK... I THINK I'M-

He doesn't stop. He has a feeling that he knows where this is going. And he wanted it.

MI: 'CUUUMMIIINNGGG!!!'

Moxxie unloaded his seed into her. Millie almost loses her mind while her Husband started to pump his cum into her. But he doesn't stop thrusting. He keeps rocking his hips back and forward, pumping her full with his seed. She looked down at herself, only to see that her Belly started to expand. More and more, after every thrust Moxxie makes her Belly's getting bigger. And the feeling of her gut pressing against his rock hard abs made it even better.

But that's not all.

Her shirt begun to tighten up. Two wet spots appeared on her Breasts, they were lactating, and expanding like her Belly. All the space she had in that shirt vanished in the matter of an minute.

MI: 'M-MOXXIE! I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!! MILK ME!! DRINK ME DRY!! MILK ME!! MILK ME!!

Moxxie suddenly let go of her wrists and teared her shrt apart. Her cute small Breasts turned into Z-Cup sized Tits. He knew what he had to do next.

He grabbed both of her Tits, and placed both of her Nipples into his mouth. Sucking and drinking her Milk while he cums nonstop into her.

Her thighs and hips grew togheter with her lactating Tits and cumflating Belly. She doesn't realized it... but she became addicted. Addicted to her Husband.

She looked at Moxxie again. Only to see that her Milk has an affect on him. He started to grow again. His muscles bulged up, a eight pack appeared on his torso, the muscles on his arms and biceps also grew bigger. Millie was so turned on she didn't realized how massive she became. She turned into a lactating cumflating goddess of an Imp. All thanks to him.

The Grimoire started to glow a little bit more. Replacing all wishes and desires Millie had with just one name.

Moxxie~.

He slowed down. And with a last thrust into Millie, he pumped all the love he could give for tonight into her. He finished, then he looked down at her. He bowed down, laying down on her massive Belly and Tits, and gave her a long deep kiss.

She was heavily breathing. She couldn't feel her legs. And she couldn't be happier.

Moxxie then laid beside her, turns off the light and begun to pull Millie towards him. She instantly wrapped her arms around him. Huggin him so tightly, she fears he would vanish if she let go. But because of his new muscle mass, Moxxie didn't felt a thing. Wich makes him wonder how strong he became.

They fell asleep not long after, or rather Millie passed out in her case.

Their bodies changed again in their sleep. Millie's Belly slowly deflated back to it's original size. Her Tits, Ass and Thighs still have some extra mass on them, enlarged by a few sizes.

Moxxie's muscles shrunk down. They didn't vanish, they just shrunk down a bit. Making it possible for him to wear his normal clothes.

Moxxie doesn't knew what happened to him. But he wouldn't question it. Even better, he wants to know what he's capable of right now.

But looks like it has to wait til tomorrow.

As for Millie.

Her mind centers around only one thing, him.

This is a gift. A gift he truly earns. And she wants to be by his side.

What she doesn't knew was, that the Grimoire also changed Millie's view of her Husband just a little bid.

She loved him with all her heart before, but now she's goddamn addicted.

And she needed MORE.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)