More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by InvaderAlex97 InvaderAlex97

What's next?

The morning after

The next morning came.

Millie was the first one who got up, slowly stretching her arms and yawning while her husband still lays beside her.

She slowly opened her eyes and asks herself, 'Was it real?' Referring to the amazing night they had. She looked down at herself, and she began to smile happily as she saw her new amazing self.

Her small Breasts turned into Tits that were larger then her head. Her large shirt was drenched in milk and was in pieces. She gently grabbed a handfull of her new chest, only to realize how sensitive they became. They felt like water balloons who were filled to the brim.

Millie got out of the bed and stands infont of the mirror. Grabbing her Tits again to feel how soft they were, milk still dripping from her nipples as she gently squezzed them. She looked down at her butt. Only to see that her thighs and ass also have grown in size. Millie looked into the mirror again, slowly moving her body from side to side. A sloshing like sound came from her Tits from all the milk she has now.

She was so turned on right now. She quickly grabbed and put on her clothes to see how they fit her. Her shirt gave in into all the new Breast mass Millie have goten. Her pants started to rip open a little bit. Her clothing is starting to cut into her soft skin, and Millie got only turned on even more.

Moxxie has truly turned her into a Imp Goddess, with her new massive Tits and grown ass. And she wanted more.

She wanted to feel this amazing feeling again. To feel his tounge into her throat, his hands on her body, how he drinks her Tits dry, to feel his massive rod inside and ravaging her.

Millie couldn't help herself. She opened her pants and slit her hand inside it. Grabbing her Tits with her other hand and quickly pushing one of her nipples inside her mouth.

She started to drink her own milk while masturbating. But the craving grew by the second.

She. Needed. HIM!

She looked at her Moxxie with hearts in her eyes. She needed him now. She let go of her Tits, milk flowing from her mouth. She was about to wake him up.... but that wasn't necessary.

Moxxie started to stir. He layed on his back, his eyes slowly opening.

He slowly sits up. Only to see his wife leaning on the bed, her massive Tits laying on the bed, her new massive ass pushing towards the ceiling and Millie herself heavily breathing while she looks at him.

MO: 'So... this was not a dream...'

MI: 'No...'

Moxxie flipped the covers off of him and looked down at himself. For Imp standarts, Moxxie has a body any bodybuilder would kill for. He was not as big as yesterday night, bit he was still a massive build Imp. An eightpack on his torse, muscles wich are rock hard. And the first thing he noticed was his new massive throbbing rod of a dick. Still smaller then yesterday night, but not by much.

MO: 'Oh... crumbs...'

Now Moxxie stood up and looked into the mirror. And he was lost for words.

MO: 'Millie, i-'

Before he could try to explain, Millie pushed him on the bed again. She also wants to hear what explanation her husband has but on the other hand, she was just so damn horny.

MO: 'Millie?'

She sat down on his waist. Trying to behave.

MI: 'Mox... what happened? If this was not a dream, what is going on?'

Moxxie tried to calm himself after he saw Millies new perfect body.

MO: 'This... this is propably all my fault.'

MI: 'Your fault?...

MO: 'Millie... you... you were always there to protect me... and... you always were there when i needed you. I... i hated myself for being so reliant on you. I... i was afraid that you would leave me because of it. I had nightmares because of it... And... it seems that the Grimoire felt my fears... And it seems that it 'took care' of those fears in it's own way.'

Millie looked at the glowing Grimoire on Moxxies nightstand, then back at him.

MI: 'You were afraid of losing me... because i was always protecting you?'

Moxxie nods. After a short moment, Millie leans towards Moxxie and both shared a deep kiss. Millie actually needed to herself to stop the kiss as her addiction of her own husband kicked in.

MI: 'Moxxie~. No matter what will happen i will never leave you~.

She grabbed his hands and plants them on her Tits, Millies milk started to flow out between Moxxies hands.

MI: 'Ah~... i love you... now and forever... You feel these Tits? You feel this body? It's all yours and nobody else... Ah~... You hear me, Mox?...'

The thought alone of Millie leaving her husband was ridiculous, even before the Grimoire changed them. But now it was truly just a messed up feverdream of that actually happening. Millie would truly shoot herself in the foot if she would actually do that.

Millie saw one of her spare XL shirts laying on the ground, she reached for it and gave the shirt to Moxxie.

MI: 'Put this on... i want to see how this fits...'

Moxxie wasn't sure why but he obliged. He put the shirt on... and it fit him perfectly.

That was until he got even more horny. His dick started to grow again. And his body mass followed suit. The shirt began to shrink until it ripped off of his body.

Millie was so turned on right now. But before she could react, Moxxie threw her on the bed and pinned her down. Her massive Tits working as makeshift pillows for her.

MI: 'Moxxie, wait! Let me pull off my pants fi-'

Moxxie couldn't wait, he was to far gone. He rammed his cock into Millies pussy, ripping her pants in the process.

He slammed his cock inside her over and over again. Millies mind became blank...

Moxxie couldn't wait, his balls expanded, his Dick grew with such a pace. And after a short time he came inside Millie. Pumping his cum inside her, she began to swell up. Her tits lactating like crazy.

Moxxie pulled put and turned her around. He opened her mouth pushed his tounge down her throat.

Millies addiction for her husband took over, becoming a official part of her mind now.

His grip on her was so strong... apparantly all this muscle is not just for show. If Moxxie wasn't to busy knocking his wife out by stealing her breath and ravaging her insides he would also say that he feels like he could move mountains now.

As the morning went on both of them realized that they have to get ready for work.

Millie has a devious smile on her face however because... how would a certain Hellhound like Moxxie now?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)