More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crushcard crushcard

What's next?

Rock Lee???

If there was ever a character that nobody would ever suspect of suddenly gaining mind control powers, it was probably Rock Lee. With no way of projecting his chakra outwards, he was to rely solely on techniques that only worked within his own body.

While Guy Sensei was dedicating to the to helping his enhance his physical abilities, Tenten had drilled it into him that he should try and research as many other internal techniques that he could from the Konoha Jutsu library in case there were any useful ones that Guy did not know himself.

Of course, had she known that his research would result in him getting the power to hypnotize her to embrace the power of youth with just his voice, she would have never done so.

The Silver Tongue Jutsu was such an obscure technique, almost completely forgotten simply for the fact that it was so difficult to use and so easy to break. It involved using chakra within the body to vibrate to a certain pitch that could put those listening into a trance. Usually though, it was a simply matter of disrupting ones chakra to immediately break the technique.

Of course, nobody was ever able to apply raw speed to talking before. Thanks to the power of youth, he talked so quickly that the jutsu could slip right into a person's subconscious, and they only way they could resist was if they were faster than he was.

Amongst the rookies, there wasn't a single person who could escape his power. A barrage of words directed at Tenten during a test of the new technique had her abandoning her Chinese style battle clothing in favor of a tight white spandex suit, and her focus on physical training was more than quadruple what it had been beforehand.

Neji chose to brush off his teammates actions as her succumbing to the weirdness that was their teacher, but with how form fitting the uniform was, along with Tenten's natural dislike of undergarments, he found very little reason to complain.

Who will be the next to fall before the spandex?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)