More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by crushcard crushcard

Who will be the next to fall before the spandex?

Cherry Blossom

Neji's eyes were going full power as he and Tenten sparred across the field. Two months had passed since her drastic change in personality, and suddenly she was moving far, far, faster than he was used to in their spars. Her thrown weapons were faster, her strikes were sharper, and she was slowly starting to learn how to dodge around his attempts to close her chakra network.

And it didn't help that fighting her was so, so distracting.

Tenten through her whole body into every movement, and with that fighting style and her outfit choice, she just never stopped jiggling. More often than not, her nipples would be poking out through the sheer fabric, ready to say hi and make Neji's job of hitting her so more difficult than it needed to be.

"My youthful students, I have come with an announcement!" Gai's voice echoed across the training field, instantly bring the battle to a halt, though parts of Tenten took longer to stop than others. Neji desperately wished the Byakugan granted photographic memory like the Sharingan for the fifth time that day as the two went to join Lee and their sensei.

"Tomorrow is the Chunin Exam! It has been brought to my attention that my super hip rival has enlisted his own team to compete, so I want you doing your best out there! Team Youth must overcome!"

"YOUTH!" Tenten and Lee shouted happily, jumping around as they did so.

Neji made his sixth wish as he watched her bop around.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Gai were milling around the entrance to the exam room, trying to scout out any potential threats. The Sand and Sound Teams had already caught there attention, but when Team 7 came into view, all of Lee's focus fell upon them.

First was Satsuki Uchiha, a regal looking brunette woman who was staring down at all other contenders with barely held disdain. Lee's person feelings about young rookies flared and he immediately wanted to go a round with her just to show her the power of hard work. The next was his fellow dead last, Naruto Uzumaki. The blonde boy was just smiling happily as he walked beside his teammates, simply excited for the challenge.

But the last one was what really caught Lee's attention. A beautiful flower in pink, she looked so timid and frail. But for her to have been the second ranked girl of the year, she must be hiding all sorts of incredible inner strength! (Lee refused to believe Tenten's unyouthful claim that this year's girl students were some of the most pathetic that the village had ever produced. That just simply couldn't be true!) With excitement and a newly formed crush, Lee darted over to meet the team, unaware that in his excitement he had accidently begun channeling chakra for his newest technique.

What does Lee say to Sakura?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)