More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Cast of Characters:

Robin

Robin Haverfield

  • One of the newer additions to the Bravos, Robin is a confident young woman, intent on writing the wrongs of the world. She has a slim, but athletic figure, pretty freckled features with green eyes and dark brown hair. Her body might be considered almost girlish, though she has a fuller figure than Becky. Approximately 18-19 years old.
  • She was born the daughter of a local mayor, a proud man who raised her with a strong sense of morality and enough pampering that has lived most of her life safe from the natural dangers of the real world. She grew up on rich tales of grand, legendary heroes slaying dragons and saving the world. It didn't take Robin long to decide that she wanted to join the ranks of those legends. Upon her coming of age, she set out from her village to try her best to become a hero.
  • Robin fights with a long rapier, utilizing an advanced duelist's style, mixed in with a limited ability with the arcane arts. She weaves spells into her attacks, granting her abilities far surpassing any mundane swordsman. For all the skill that makes up Robin's fighting style, there is an equal amount of over-the-top performance, flashy displays for their own sake, rather than combat merit.
  • She dresses in light leather armor, with a long flowing cape meant to add flair and style to her image, though it seems to get in the way more often than not. She has somewhat of an affinity for 'awesome' masquerade style masks, despite their impracticality in combat.
  • Robin is unyieldingly optimistic and idealistic, all she wants is to help people and make the world a better place, even if the world isn't ready to accept that change
  • Robin's reckless headfirst approach can sometimes get on Becky's nerves, while her seemingly endless pool of optimism clashes with Kiera and Liv near constantly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)