More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

Who Finds The Genie

Robert

He is currently in the Middle East looking for rare and strange wine bottles from foreign nations...the scarcer, more sparse, and odder they are the better they...the items are worth more moola traveling to various Arab countries, Yemen...Palestine...Kuwait...the U.A.E....Saudi Arabia..Djibouti, and others; Currently Robert is in Egypt 'haggling' with a street vendor selling his wares and trinkets trying to make a living, Amir wants $50.00 for the lot of 8 'wine decanters and flasks', after 15 minutes they agree on $38.00 _AND that he will come back the following day since Amir expects more to be delivered. As promised he returns taking an interest in six more bottles, upon seeing this Robert is charged $70.00 for the others being told they are a set, the other eight will not fetch a higher price unless the set is complete: The 14 containers feel heavy and Robert cannot wait to evaluate the vintages in 'appearance, bouquet, taste, and aftertaste' flying home, he swirls one of the bottles around to bring out the flavorful aroma 'breaking a wax seal' opening it and tipping the bottle....."NOTHING IT'S BONE DRY I WAS ROBBED" pounding the bottom of it; Suddenly a cloud of pinkish-blue smoke empties momentarily blinding him, when his eyes focus he sees a woman floating a few feet off the ground...levitating her legs crossed 'Indian style about hip-level', "I AM A'NAIRA ED'NARG...A GENIE, YOU HAVE FREED ME FROM MY IMPRISONMENT OF OVER 2,500 YEARS IN THAT BOTTLE... YOU ARE MY NEW MASTER NOW, I AM BOUND TO GRANT YOU THREE WISHES WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES........ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THE TERM GENIE_"? He nods yes still not believing his eyes as A'NAIRA tells him the 'Genie Rules', "do you understand what can and cannot be asked of me"? Again Robert nods his head up and down hearing "WHAT IS YOUR 1ST WISH MASTER"?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)