More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

What's next?

Robbery in the Library

In the Library in Egypt (The night before The battle of Hamunaptra)

Evelyn Carnahan was working the night shift while her boss was in an meeting (Medjay business) it was quiet night no one came in to return their books. There were comments about if she was working tonight which would be odd since they always dropped a book so Evie could bend over and having people stare at her butt. She was organizing the Books. When an door slammed open. Evie was shocked so she got underneath the counter if anyone wants to rob her. Four people walked in holding Bolt Action Rifles. "Where's that very attractive librarian" said one of the robbers "Bill,we need focus on the job of hand, besides Franklin say don't touch her or your going to get shot" said Bif. Bill just left to keep lookout which Arthur walked in smiling "I'll take it she's working" in a happy tone, "Go upstairs and find the book the boss wants" said Arthur, Evie craw to the office which, Arthur saw her. So He followed her he had a plan for her.

In the office

Evie was about to telegraph the cops when Arthur grabbed her, "Hello there" said Evie "What are going to do to me or what do you want me to do". Arthur looks at the clothing of the Library. Arthur looks at the Librarian "Take your all clothes off" said Arthur. Evie was shocked so she unbuttoned her blouse showing her bra, then she unzipped her skirt showing her white knickers. Evie couldn't believe she was in her underwear in the library Evie's blouse was off of her. Evie turned around to unclasped her bra she threw to the ground, "turn around let's see those breast" said Arthur, Evie showed her breast,"Well they're really nice now the knickers" said Arthur. Evie removed her knickers, "Yea it's true your an very attractive Librarian" said Arthur. "Arthur we got cops we need to run" said Larry. Arthur looked at Evie then at the fireplace.

What does Arthur want to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)