More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sidian Sidian

Who do we follow?

Rivianne.

Rivianne stands outfront Lord Gillan's castle. "Why the fuck am I always left alone..." she whispers to herself "sometimes I just wish I could infiltrate something besides soldiers to help out with our cause. "

Rivianne is struting back and forth not paying much attention to the main entrance to the castle when all of a sudden two guards walk up and begin to question her.

"Ma'am, may I ask why you are here pacing back and forth between our lords castle?" one of the guards questions

Rivianne must think on her toes because if she fails to do so she will get gutted by a guard and their whole plan will fail. So within 10 seconds she responds "I was suppose to pleasure Guard Erik here at the front gate but I have no clue where he is..." Rivianne brushes her hair to the side as she says this.

"Guard Erik...I'm not sure I know who that is..." one of the guard questions.

Rivianne moves close to the guard that just questioned her and begins to use her charm on him. "Well, I was hoping to have a good night with Guard Erik but if he isn't here maybe I could use my time with you instead" she winks at the guard as she throws one arm around his shoulders.

The second guard starts to question her "Ma'am, please do not touch us, we are here to serve our lord, King Gillian and you are trespassing. Will you please..." the second guard continues. Just then, the first guard collapses to the ground. "What the Fu..." Rivianne quickly backs away from the first guard and says "oh my goodness, why did he just faint" she played dumb.

The first guard was on the ground, coughing constantly, many blood spots started to appear in his coughs. "Ma'am, back off, I need to get a medic!" the second guard said as he motioned Rivianne away. As he placed his sword and shield down so he could run towards the medic, Rivianne punctured a long needle into the side of the second guards neck. "Good night my friend..." she whispered as he slowly fell to the ground.

The second guard fell to the ground, cursing at Rivianne. "conniving bitch!" he tried to yell as he slowly fell to the ground.

Smiling with pride, Rivianne looked around the entrance, making sure no one else was in the area. "Thanks for your treasures..." she whispered to herself.

Back to Valerie & Vincent or Kalipto & Zipex?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)