More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuriouslyWatching CuriouslyWatching

What type of opportunity does Harry experience with witches?

Ring of Normalcy

During his fifth year at Hogwarts, sometimes Harry wanted to get away from everyone trying to talk to him.

It was during these times that Harry took to wandering around in the Room of Requirement’s Room of Lost Things.

On his third trip walking around and looking at all of the things that were lost at Hogwarts Harry came across an interesting looking ring that was in a case with a glass lid and what looked to be an instruction manual.

Even though he was the only one there, Harry still looked around before walking close to inspect the ring.

Casting spells on the ring and booklet, Harry was relived to see they were curse free.

Picking up the ring’s case, he saw that the ring was just a plain band of what looked like silver.

It was only because of the way the light glinted of the ring that Harry was able to notice thousands of tiny runes that were inscribed upon it.

Putting it down where he found it, Harry picked up the instructions for the ring, Harry opens the blank front page and found a description inside.

The book said the ring was called the Ring of Normalcy, and the enchantment on it made everyone else think that whatever the wearer was doing was both normal and not something that they needed to think or do something about.

Interested, Harry slipped it on his finger snd decided that he needed to know how effective the ring was.

After exciting the Room of Requirement snd the seventh floor, he was walking down to the sixth floor when Harry noticed someone he could unknowingly test the ring out with.

Who does Harry unknowingly test the ring with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)