More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pito88 Pito88

Whose story do you follow?

Riley Johannaster, a young college graduate [Pito88]

Riley tried to his eyes closed through the morning light, trying to catch more sleep before his alarm went off, but alas, that moment never came. It was Sunday after all.

Upon this realisation, he threw his covers open, hopped out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. Riley threw the bathroom door open, his nose greeted by the strong smell of feces as Sam, his roommate, was half-asleep while looking at her phone and sitting on the toilet. Riley immidiately slammed the door shut.

"I- I've told you a million times! Lock the door when you're in there! W- Who poops in the morning anyways!?"

"Sorry, forgot to. Morning shits are the best." Replied Sam, her voice slightly muffled by the sound of the bathroom's vent.

A few moments later, Sam left the bathroom, almost bumping into Riley on her way out, given she was distracted looking at her phone. She towered over Riley, at least two heads taller than the petite blonde. Sometimes, amidst her post-workout horniness, she'd fantasize about stripping him naked and having him eat her out.

Riley hurriedly entered the bathroom, trying to ignore the smell and get ready for the day. After freshening up, Riley slumped on the couch to watch some TV next to Sam. Ever since graduating, weekends felt a bit off, the lack of homework left him with spare time he didn't know what to do with. If he was like any of his boyfriends he'd be spending the weekend together with his girlfriend, but he'd had a hard time finding the right woman during college, and now the only looks he got where from women old enough to be his mother. Perhaps his sexual awakening had come too late.

Riley looked at Sam with these thoughts in mind. It had never crossed his mind that he might ever think of his roommate as a possible partner, but the more he stared, the more butterflies filled his stomach. Sam was just a year older than him, meaning he wouldn't feel like he was dating a grandma. She was tall and fairly muscular, be it with a bit of a belly, a "mombod" if you will, but Riley didn't really mind. She had dark, straight hair, dark eyes, and tanned skin given her Asian heritage.

Riley's eyes then traced Sam's legs: muscular things, covered in thick, dark hairs, which thinned out around her thighs, only to increase in density near her crotch, which was barely covered by her loose boxers. Riley then set his gaze on Sam's large hands, which lazily wrapped around her phone as she scrolled through social media. His gaze then moved towards her toned forearms, which like her legs were covered in dark hairs which faded as his gaze drew towards her impressive bicep and shoulder.

Riley's gaze then set upon Sam's belly, then to her chest which threatened to slip out of her white boybeater. Her chest was impressive for an Asian woman.

Riley shook his head. He has never seen a woman in such a way, his roommate no less! Riley flushed at how hard he had gotten. His redness extended to his ears when he noticed that Sam had been staring at him this whole time.

"You 'mirin?" Sam flexed her arm.

"N- No!"

Sam stared at Riley for what seemed like an eternity. She had never thought she would be sharing a flat with a cute blonde boy and have him show interest no less!

Riley sat with his legs pressed together, his plump balls resting atop his soft thighs, leaving his half-erect penis on full view.

As Sam's eyes once again met Riley's, his blush extended for a third time, now down to his neck. How uncouth for a man to display such lust!

How does Riley handle his current predicament?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)