More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dogdog Dogdog

Which God do we explore first?

Rika - The God of Battle and Combat

'I want to be a god. And I want a harem.'

Yep, that's what he wanted. And that'll be the premise of his next story!

It was a perfectly normal thought for an 18-year-old teen. At least, it was in the mind of James, who was sitting in his last class of the year: Ancient History. The teacher said they could talk amongst themselves and finish the year with some free time. James took advantage of this opportunity and pulled out a notebook to jot down his ideas, trying to think of a good story that he could write through the summer and maybe the first part of college next year.

Writing has always been a form of escapism for James. When he was younger, he wanted to be an actor or a director or some other job that would let him pretend to be someone else. Someone better. When puberty hit, he found something else to let him escape reality: porn.

Like any young perverted adult, James had spent a lot of time watching porn, and through some self-discovery, he had developed an appreciation for a few specific... interests...

Out of everything he watched and read, he found an attraction to strong women, powerful, capable, strong, domineering women. And the humiliation and submission that came with seeing them fall a peg or two.

James enjoyed the thought of being used by these women, only to turn the tables. To be controlled by them... just for him to control them even more. Made to worship their powerful, perfect bodies... and then watch as they reap what they sow, drop to their knees, and kneel at his feet, utterly deserving of the karma being dealt. It was a shameful interest that he had never told anyone about. He was a relatively popular and well-liked guy; he didn't want his secret kink to ruin that.

And so he was sitting in his last history class of the school year, doodling in a notebook. Drawing an image of a muscular Amazonian woman wielding a massive great axe as she stepped on the back of a man. James was making an empty speech bubble to later insert a few lines of the Amazon gloating about her position as the most powerful warrior in the nine realms... it was the premise for his latest story. At the end of the chapter, she'd tank a hypnotic beam, thinking her unbridled strength alone would be enough to resist any attack, and then promptly enter a trance, stripping and prostrating herself before the man she originally stepped on.

He was focused on trying to draw the muscles on her right arm just right, when it happened.

"Hey, you're a writer. Right?" A female voice rang from his right. James looked up to see a girl, he didn't know her name, leaning over to talk to me. She had shoulder-length raven black hair, shifting to a shade of purple near the ends of her locks that drifed over her shoulder. The girl had dark purple eyes, which seemingly glowed, and an odd crescent shaped tattoo on her forehead. She wore a bland black t-shirt, revealing a deep glimpse of her cleavage because her breasts were so incredibly large.

"I-I, um..." James gulped and quickly shut the notebook.

Her head tilted, and she shifted her weight onto her elbows as she leaned further down against his desk. Her cleavage now dipped low, letting him look directly down her top, though he dared not to do so.

She looked like the definition of a Goth Girl. And her big boobs were naturally distracting...

But she's not his type. She isn't taller than him, able to crush him between her thighs or chuck him across the room with a flick of her fingers.

Yes, he had a... particular fetish. So, regardless of this perfect look down her deep cleavage, he managed to keep his calm and pay more attention to what she said rather than how she appeared. "I.. do write, just dumb skits..."

"Dumb, skits?" The girl raised a brow, "Is that what you call them? Alright. Whatever. Here." as carelessly as ever, she reached a hand into her cleavage and fiddled around in there, searching through her bra like it were an endless pocket.

James felt his face heat up and quickly looked away.

"Hey." Her voice rang.

"Yes?"

"Look." She commanded.

Against his better judgment (this girl was obviously a tease and might just be trying to get him in trouble), James turned to look.

The girl was holding out a book. It was a plane purple spiral-bound notebook; on its cover, large words read, 'Script'

"What's that?" James asked.

"Can you read? It's a script."

"What? I...already have a notebook."

Rolling her eyes, she huffed, making her cleavage expand more over her top, "Yeah. Well, you'll find what's written in here actually happens. You get to alter the script of reality. Have fun, bud." She dropped the notebook on his desk and turned, stopping to add, "Oh. You like muscle mommies, right? I don't know if you're religious, but I would suggest writing the name Rika Warbringer on the title page. She is the God of Battle, Combat, and Conflict." Totally your type, she turning just enough to give him a wink.

"Uh-huh..." James wasn't religious at all, and now he was beginning to believe she was just some busty religious nutcase giving him some kind of scripture. He planned to just nod and let her leave him the hell alone, then pretend this never happened.

But then the girl snapped her fingers, creating a crescent-shaped tear in the space before her looking like a shimmering portal that lead into some dark throne room with purple flames illuminating the walls. The walls were cold and glossy, nearly invisible yet clearly reflecting the purple hue from the wall-mounted lights. They led up towards a grand throne, cast before a large dark crescent shape glowing display, rippling in a flame-like essence. A woman, hard to make out due to the darkness, though her silhouette was very well defined, and her tits were absolutely massive, giving the hard-to-see woman a massively busty goth-like appearance.

"Did you plant the asset?"

"Mhm," The girl stepped through the portal, rip in reality beginning to close behind her, "I believe he is going to have quite the time..."

“I could care less. That idiot Ephestus has Rika distracted. This is…

Their voices faded out, portal shut and...

Just like that, James believed in God.


Chelsey Brooker was not in a good mood. Not at all, and she wasn't going to be any time soon. This was due to the fact that her parents were going to make her spend her entire summer working at the family's shop. It was a stupid family-run business where they would sell exotic sex toys, in exchange for sex, over, under, or behind the counter. The whole experience was degrading, and she hat-loved every second of it. Now she walked through the halls, so upset that she had to go to school today instead of working another all-day shift at SLUTS 'R US!

Her fists clenched to help contain her glee as she couldn't wait to clock in tomorrow morning and start taking dick up her ass every hour of summer.

She stomped around the corner and bumped into a girl. Both of their massive bouncy boobies collided, and they both fell to the floor, but their huge bubble butts made them bounce back to their feet. Chelsey rubbed her butt, moaning at the touch "H-Hey! Watch it..." She mumbled, glaring at the girl who hadn't been paying attention, then quickly realized who it was.

Scarlet.

The blonde bitch that has always been a thorn in Chelsey's bubbly ass. She couldn't stand that bitch. The two were rivals throughout all of high school, and Chelsey secretly masturbated to pictures of Scarlet every night.

"You're the one who walked into me..." Scarlet snapped in response, twisting her nipples through her sheer tube top. "Ohhhm..." she moaned.

Seeing this girl groping herself befuddled Chelsey, and turned her on, wishing those were her hands pressing against those huge funbags. "The heck are you doing? Are you some kind of slut or something?" she asked, hoping to god that Scarlet was and that she'd come by the family shop sometime this summer.

Scarlet glared, "Pffft~ Me? I'm totally a slut, a dumbass bimbo slut that loves to suck and fuck dick." The blonde then blinked in surprise, as if her own words surprised her, and she grabbed Chelsey and took her into a deep kiss.

Genuinely surprised and unsure how to react, Chelsey gasped and raised her hands to pus-grope the love of her life.

The two girls fell to the floor, boobs squishing against one another like pancakes as they rolled over the glossy floor. Between the sloppy sounds of wet kisses, moans, and slaps of asses, they parted their lips only to gasp for air and mutter soft murmurs of adoration.

"Mmmm... Chel~ ammfffff I-'m a dumb whore that doesn't know anything besides sex."

"Ohhh... I love y-big dicks, and I can't get enough of them."

They were a rolling, make-out, heavy mess of moans and kisses taking up the hall. Making a scene that had students gather around to watch, and some even pulling out their phones and recording the show.

A few teachers came and saw the show too, one of whom shouted, "W-What in the world!? Stop that this instant!" The woman stepped forward, but didn't bother trying to stop the girls, knowing how beautiful true young love was. Still, she couldn't let this happen in the middle of school, so she stripped off her business blouse and began to masturbate. Watching teenagers make out was the sexiest thing this woman could ever experience. She jilled, over the kissing mess on the floor, her juices being rolled in by the love-struck ladies sharing spit.


James couldn't believe what just happened. He saw it with his own eyes, through the glass of his classroom, and in real-time the stupid, utterly ridiculous nonsense he had jotted down on Chelsey's script actually occurred. He was able to read her thoughts, alter them, and the events like life were literally just a damn script.

This was too much for him. One moment, he's writing a fantasy about a beautiful Amazon woman; the next, he's got a magical notebook that lets him alter reality...

He can actually experience his stories... make them real, and bed reality to abide by his fetishes.

Change the script...

It's unfortunate that he doesn't know any muscle mommies. Big buff women that he can turn into actors.

But that big titty goth said something about a Rika Warbringer? The God of... combat, battle, and something else? That seems right up his alley. Assuming Rika is a woman. She must be some type of barbarian buff Amazonian deity to not just be good at battle and combat but to be the GOD of it.

James took the purple spiral-bound notebook, and on the title page, he wrote,

'God of the Combat and Battle, Rika Warbringer'

Once finished, James stared at the script and saw that the ink on the page was moving. It shifted and swirled about until it reformed, and the word, Conflict, was now a part of the title.

'God of the Battle, Conflict, and Combat. Rika Warbringer'

Ah, that's her third title. Even better.

James felt his cock twitch at the idea of this woman. Hopefully the God was a woman. He wasn't sure if the title God or Goddess mattered because Goddess should be Gods anyway... but he'd find enough soon enough as the script's empty pages were now flooded with text.

With his writing utensil in hand, he flipped through the book, ready to change this God's story and make it his own...

And he'd be lying if he wasn't also interested in seeing how the God of Battle would spend her free time.


"For the final. And I truly mean FINAL time, Ephestus!" Rika raised the bronzed-skinned palm of her hands, muscles tense; she clutched the sharp end of the swinging blade with her fingers, bringing the crushing blow of the greatsword to an immediate halt using nothing more than the raw power of her single hand. The weapon's impact, halting instantly by her hand, created a shockwave so vast that the city park, which had turned into their battleground, was obliterated by the , leaving only the two deities to remain, surrounded by a crater of crumbling concrete sheered silt, and melted rubble as they stood in a massive chunk, halfway to the Earth's core. "I am the God of Battle! I am the God of Combat! I do not enjoy endless war!" With a twitch of her fingers that held the massive blade before her, she crushed its metal between her fingers, then delivered a bunch that ripped through the air, creating a visible streak of pure energy towards her opponent.

Grinning with glee, the shirtless man, with muscles so defined that it appeared he was chiseled from marble, caught the blast with the flat side of his war hammer which formed into existence in the midst of his swing. The weapon clashed with her attack, both absorbing the blow and deflecting it. The impact created a shockwave of wind that rushed around them, pushing him back a foot, but he kept his footing, the heels of his boots dug into the solid ground below as the entire continent they stood on began to erupt and explode into a mass of rubble.

"Oh? But If I recall..." Ephestus swung his hammer with enough to tear a black hole through existence itself. The impending blow was blocked by Rika, who summoned her War Axe from behind and slashed her weapon, carrying white blistering energy as their power clashed.

The impact between them erupted an explosion of that erased the entire galaxy itself, sending both warriors flying in opposite directions, tumbling through existence.

Flying out of one universe into another, Rika crashed through many planets before her momentum came to a slow, and she landed, tumbled, rolled, and skidded as her hands dug and ripped into the ground to help slow her to a halt.

She pushed herself to her knees and glared, eyes carefully darting left and right, observing the wild nature that made her surroundings. And, on instinct alone, she summoned her War Axe and slashed behind her, blocking the sword of Ephesus, who chuckled, flipped over her, and landed ahead poised for this fight to continue.

"...you are also the God of Conflict..." He dashed forward faster than light could even perceive. Rika ducked back, huge bronze breasts barely dodging the reality-cutting swing before she raised a single foot and gave her opponent a powerful kick that sent him exploding back like a nuke being sent into space. Grunting to himself while tumbling back, he appeared behind her again in a shimmer of light for them to continue their fight, swords clashing, axes swinging, and first causing craters on this new planet-turned-battleground. "Does conflict not also extend to war?"

Rika gritted her teeth, "War without reason is pointless! Battle... combat... conflict... all serve a purpose!" She slammed the shaft of her weapon against his face, causing him to stagger back. However, he quickly recovered and delivered a punch that she managed to block with her arms. "War with you, Ephestus, serves no purpose!"

"On the contrary, dear Rika~" He grinned, "Our battles are the purest form of conflict, are they not? You're the God of battle. What would a God be without a God to challenge them? Admit it. We two are the only deities that can rival each other in war and combat! We are the same!" the God swung his hammer, but she managed to block and counter his blow, slamming her ax into the ground with the intention of splitting the planet. Instead, the impact sent them both flying back, tumbling over the rocky terrain. "I, the God of War, you, the God of Battle! It is glorious!"

"Not when it's all you do!" Rika roared, swinging her ax at her opponent, and he blocked it. The impact sent a shockwave out that tore apart the landscape and erased the solar system around them, but neither paid any attention to it as their fight continued. "No one challenges you because they understand that war will never cease. I have no challengers because no God can match my might in battle. We are NOT the same!"

"You say that," Ephestus chuckled, his muscles bulging, flexing, and veins pulsing as he pushed his hammer's head against the shaft of her War Axe. "But you don't allow me to win. You continue the fight..."

"Because..." Rika hissed, "I am God. THE God of many. My warrior women need me. My mortals worship me. They all require my breath to guide their blades in war. Otherwise, lives will be lost. If I could, I would end this pointless battle. There are more important wars to fight."

"What war is more important than one against the God of War himself!"

"Literally anyone!" She roared, her ax pushing his hammer back. "Evanore has been trying to surprise me on the Godhood board. I even believe that tech God moved up at some point.. Tides are shifting, and my people require their God. My warrior women can only help protect so many universes under my dominion! My words must bless those who need me!" She spun the blade in her hand, swinging it like a bat and delivering a blow so powerful that his hammer was shattered into oblivion, and he was sent crashing into the planet's core.

Rika stood, breathing heavily as she glared down, her fist tightening around the handle of her weapon, a weapon she hadn't used since the days her warrior women still fought wars. The God of battle was no stranger to combat, and yet, after the age where mortals required the blessing of her breath and guidance for their blades, she no longer saw the purpose in combat without cause. Her women needed her blessing and guidance. They required her.

And more importantly...

She needed to get out of here before Ephestus crawled out of the Earth's core...

Rika snapped her fingers and vanished from existence, leaving only a crater where the battle took place.

Ephestus was, indeed, crawling out, his hammer forming in his hand as he laughed to himself, "Our battle is not over yet, Rika..."


"By Warrior's Breath..." The bronze-skinned Amazonian crashed onto her throne, utterly exhausted by the recent battle, her entire body drenched in sweat. She looked as though she had just walked through a hurricane of war. Which is what happened, in a sense. "This has to end... this must bloody end! RRuuuuuuuggghhhhh!" The entire warrior's encampment tumbled from the sheer power of her annoyed breath, rippling the very fabric of her dominion, causing a strike of lighting through the skies of all earth under her eye.

Bloody Ephestus... It started off well. It was eye-opening to meet someone who could completely match her in battle. Someone who didn't just instantly fall beneath her blade but actually managed to halt her unbeatable warpath completely. As the Goddess of Battle, Conflict, and Combat, no one has ever bested her. No other Gods would ever go to battle with her, as they could tell the outcome before the confrontation would even begin. It made the art of battle grow stale. Yes, there is more to being a God than fighting for power. One would be a fool to ignore the other necessary aspects, such as retaining loyalty, dominion, and reach among realities, mortals, and other deities. But nothing got her heart racing more than the heat of battle!

When she met the God of War and discovered they were complete equals in battle, one never able to win over the other... the Goddess was delighted. And became obsessed with the thrill and challenge.

However, the key differences between War and Battle became clear after a few million years. She began to see the bigger picture; she heard the prayers of her warriors, her mortals, her people. Other responsibilities had to be met; unlike other Gods, she intends to be there to fight for when her people need her. To bless those who deserve it and punish the many who do not.

Because war is a choice, battle is a necessity. Conflict always has a reason, and combat is often the solution.

She realized that this war between two Gods of equal power would never end, and continuing to fight only degraded the honor of battle.

And so, she dropped her weapon, only to discover that to Ephestus, war is truly all that matters, and it is never-ending.

Never... bloody... ending...

Rika was sick of it.

"Gah!" the Amazonian threw her War Axe into the wall of her throne room, piercing the pristine oak wood, and embedding it within the stone foundation.

The only way to end this would be to kill or defeat him and claim his title to make herself the one true God of War along with her other titles. Only, that is utterly impossible. If anyone could defeat him, it would be her, and yet despite fighting with the intent to kill, their fight is never-ending. Going to battle with the aid of other Gods might just be the edge she needs, but that is easier said than done... no one wants to start a fight with a God who won't quit until he wins. His determination and dedication were some of the things about him she admired...

Initially...

"Mistress Rika?" The grand wooden doors to her throne room, battered and torn from years of training that had taken place within these walls, creaked open, creating a gradual yet assertive BOOM!

A beautiful red-headed amazon entered, she was tall, with a physique that matched her mistress, and carried a small shielf and massive axe. The woman was wearing nothing more than a small loincloth that revealed the sides of her thick yet strong thighs, a golden collar displaying God's arrow-shaped warrior symbol, connected to a leather shoulderless top baring her powerful arms, and exposing her cleavage in all its glory with the incredibly open view of her chest, as the top only strapped over the center of each breast concealing the woman's nipples but exposing the rest of the mountainous mounds. Her long legs were capped off with firm leather boots, and both of her hands were dropped in leather elbow-length fingerless wrist cuff gloves.

It was attire that was incredibly similar to Rika's own. Differing only in color, with Rika's being mostly black with a few white streaks along the edges, whereas the clothing of the entering amazon has the opposite colors, being white and black. That particular clothing style the Battle God only offered to her most trusted and competent servants, women she deemed worthy of holding fractions of her power.

Yet, despite this being one the God herself chose to be one of her closest servants, she was still incredibly agitated.

"I thought I was clear, Nira," Rika growled, her voice deep, feminine, and incredibly authoritative. Her piercing yellow eyes glared, and the mere sight of them would have terrified the average human. However, her servant had the privilege of not being mortal and thus was unphased. "No interruptions."

Nira, a woman who was built for battle with the curves of her body showing her strength and the muscle that was hiding underneath her soft iron skin, nodded. She understood the situation but knew how to navigate the God's temperament and moods. "I understand you are not in the best mood, Mistress. But I have news to deliver regardless."

"Nira..." Rika's voice was quiet and yet carried a tone that demanded immediate attention. It was the tone she used whenever she was close to snapping and killing someone like a twig, literally. "I will not say it again. Leave. For your own sake."

"It's important." Nira held her ground. From the eyes of a mortal, this servant's imposing, tall, and muscular presence would be enough to classify her as a God, yet before Rika seated on her throne, the redhead seemed no grander than an ant. The difference in their might was that vast. And still, the servant was confident. "I understand that I can be struck down by just a mere thought. Do so if you wish. You are my God. You created everything, including me. If you desire that I fall before you right now, end my existence at the snap of your fingers."

There was a pause as the two Amazonian women glared at each other, one annoyed, the other experienced in handling her God's mood swings.

"Mmmmm... You know... there was a time when you would not have been able to talk to me like that." The bronze-skinned Goddess sighed and leaned forward on her throne, her massive breasts, nearly as large as her head, swayed with the movement, "Speak."

Nira gave a smile, "Being close to a God has its benefits, no?" she bowed her head and, after clearing her throat, began, "As you know, I was assigned by your hand to deliver treaty proposals to The God of the Sea, Xantha. The God of Necromancy, Evanore. And the God of Dreams, Nydnera. Each of the three Goddesses has refused. Evanore laughed and closed the doors to her castle in my face. And-"

"That bloody... disrespecting my servant," Rika snarled, a crack of lightning shattering the sky and tearing a hole through reality above.

Nira chuckled, glancing up at the tare in reality through the caved-in opening through the castle's ceiling, and shook her head at the amusing might of a God, "You know that does not bother me, Mistress."

"I don't care. You are my servant. They should have respected your position. She's lucky she is not here to witness my fury. I could kill her for that alone." Rika's eyes flared, and her fists tightened, her bronze skin beginning to glow like the sun. "Necromancy is nothing against the might of an Amazonian warrior!"

"And this is why I do the talking. You would have just walked in and entered another battle."

"I have no qualms with that. She should be thankful I'm too busy dealing with Ephesus." Rika growled, her voice so powerful that the mere utterance caused another crack in the fabric of reality above her. "But... what of the other two? What did they say? Was there any reason for their refusals? Can we perhaps bargain for their assistance?"

"Nydnera was awake at the time of the request but decided to sleep instead of responding." Nira paused, seeing her God roll her eyes, "Xantha was the only one willing to give a proper response. She says the seas have grown cold as of late. A darkness is spreading."

"Darkness?" Rika blinked, "THAT IS A BLOODY LIE!" Rika roared, slamming her fist against her armrest, causing her entire domain to shake and her servant, despite her own strength, stronger than all mortal men combined, to fall on her back. "She used that exact same reasoning eight millennia ago! It is a bloody excuse! The darkness is always spreading, apparently!" Her eyes twitched in anger as white shimmering fire flickered in her eyes. The white of her cleavage-exposing strap top glowed, as did the arrow-shaped emblem attached to her forehead bracelet. After a moment, the Goddess let out a heavy sigh, her head falling back, her massive breasts jiggling at the heavy action of her boobs shifting weight. "It seems as though no deity is willing to enter a war with Ephestus, and risk it never ending."

"Y-Yes..." Nira, using her axe to recover from the impact and gather herself to her feet, slowly approached the throne. "Though I do not blame them. If the roles were reversed and you knew of his... habit... beforehand, would you assist?"

"Mmmm..." Rika's lips shifted as she pondered, and her servant's point, "No. I would not. I'd want no part of his madness."

"As I suspected," Nira nodded, "And the sentiment rings the same for all requested parties. Battling him is such an annoyance, he remains undefeated."

"So, we're alone," Rika sighed, leaning forward and resting her elbow on her powerful thigh, her fist pressing against her chin, "Wonderful."

"Indeed," Nira crossed her arms under her breasts, lifting their hefty weight effortlessly, "We are alone, Mistress."

There was a brief moment of silence between the two warrior women, each pondering the situation, their minds running at incredible speeds, coming up with countless plans, discarding and adopting hundreds of ideas.

Eventually, Nira broke the silence, "Mistress... if I may?"

Rika glanced at her servant and gave a slight nod, "You may."

"I believe you should take a moment to... forget about this. Forget about him, and focus on ruling over your dominion. Bless a few, punish others... millions of prayers have been delivered just in the last hour, perhaps spend some time listening to a few of them?"

Rika's brow furrowed, her eyes staring into Nira's soul. She could feel the honesty in her servant's words, and yet, "You know I cannot do that; in just a few moments, I must go out and continue fighting him. Otherwise, he'll bring the fight to my worlds. And any planet made his battle ground will end in moments, I've seen it happen," She shook her head, "I won't allow that to occur. I have but to continue our little dance, again and again, every century or millennia..."

"What if he doesn't want to dance?" Nira raised a brow. "That's why I made the suggestion. You need a break, andtesting text. Testing text. Does this work? Testing text. Ephestus only cares about war... everything else about being a God bores him. If_is this working?_you make yourself seem boring, and not worth fighting, he may consider giving up."

Sitting on her throne, Rika was left with her mouth agape, both because her servant had just made an exceptional point and also due to the random words she slipped in. It made absolutely perfect sense, so she didn't think about it anymore. The God opened her mouth, "So it works, cool! Okay, okay, so I can change this story as it happens... this is my author's notes. Shit-wait, I'm writing in her dialog box." only to close her soft lips in confusion, had she heard her own words correctly?

"Mistress?" Nira called out to her God, also confnot confused at all, because she didn't hear anything out of the ordinary, "Do you think that is an idea worth pursuing?

"Y-Yes..." Rika said, still sounding confused as she pondered what she believed she heard herself say; she reclined on her throne, her fingers lightly drumming the armrest as she frowned to hersesmiled to herself at the wonderful idea her trusted servant proposed. Though despite that smile, she felt perfectly fine because she probably just heard something, and it's not a big deal. The constant battling must be getting to her, is all.

The God snapped her fingers, summoning James into the throne room so he could see if this was actually working in person.

"W-What in the...!" The bronze-skinned amazonia boomed at James' sudden appearance. On cue, Nira spun, brandishing her massive axe as if it were a mere toy. "Why did I..." Rika appeared confused, eying her own fingers, in genuine surprise at why she did that or who this boy was, he was an insect in regards to her grandeur, someone she didn't even realize she had created, a speech in the grand tapestry of all existence and certainly not work even acknowledging when there were more pressing matters.

"Mistress, say the word, and he will fall faster than his eyes can perceive," Nira said, her eyes locked onto the young man.

"I..." Rika began, her mind a flurry of thoughts and questions, but she them away, "No, that is unnecessary. He is a guest in my castle, and I shall treat him as such."

"Understood," Nira said, and with a heavy THUMP that shook the foundation of the throne room, dropped the head of her axe to the ground while keeping a close eye on the strange guest.

"I-It worked! Awesome!" James cheered, looking around in awe and excitement. "So my story is a reality...? I mean, I'm just editing your story, but..." He then gazed back to the odd book in his hands.

Rika studied the book closely; it appeared like a bland purple notebook, though upon its face was a crescent-shaped symbol that seemed somewhat familiar to the God.

It's...

Her eyes widened, and the golden arrow-shaped mark on her forehead glowed brightly. The Amazonian God's mind came to the sudden realization, "What is that book, boy? Why do you carry it? How does it affect my reality?" She raised her fingers, ready to do nothing because that book had nothing to do with anything. Her hand lowered, and she breathed out a heavy breath, "My apologies, I overreacted. Currently, I am going through quite a situation, so I may be quick to snap. I assure you, as your God, I am not usually like this."

"This is so... fucking... cool... I mean, you're s-so sexy! Like.. you're really a God? You made me? Everything? I have so many questions and-"

"We are in the middle of something, boy!" The earth shook as Nira took a powerful step toward him, "I understand you are a guest..." She spoke her words cutting like ice, though the boy seemed to ignore her and write in his book, only fueling her dictates for this visitor, "..but in front of The God of Battle, Combat, and Conflict, you must humble yourself and speak with humilitmmmm~" the bratty stuck up red-head sucked on her thumb with one hand, and grabbed the back of her thong and yanked up between her powerful ass cheeks. She moaned into her thumb then spat it out only to put it back in and suckle like a baby while continuing to give herself a wedgie.

Seeing this, Rika exploded up to her feet; her sheer size and presence created a shockwave that pushed the boy back by her standing alone, while her massive caramel milk bags flopped around, those udders slapping her in the face as she giggled like a cute school girl, "I KNEW YOU weren't UP TO SOMETHING! Now, What in bloody's breath did you do to mypull on that thong harder, dammit! PULL! Give yourself a wedgie to trump all wedgies! Servant Slut! PULL TILL IT SNAPS!" She commanded.

"Y-Yes! Mistress!" She chanted, but hesitated at the absurdshe yanked up on the thong with all her might the muscles in the red-heads powerful arms flared as the thong ripperemained intact, having been made out of indestructible fabric, allowing for all of Rika's servants to use their God-given might to provided the most reality breaking wedgies whenever their God commands.

Rika could not believe what she was witnessing, Nira's massive mountain of ass cheeks jiggled and bounced comedically as she struggled to give herself the ultimate wedgie. Rika knew her servant's strength was the greatest among all women; she was the creator of all women, after all. And yet, there was not even a hint of her ripping the thin piece of fabric. "PULL! Pull! Come on! Show that ass of yours and rip those panties!" Rika roared.

But right after commanding that of her servant, the God gave herself pause. She frowned and took a moment to actually look at and consider the situation. There was something odd occurring, something wrong, and that boy _wasn't enjoying his show! He's had his face stuck in that damn book the whole time! It all made sense; a** wedgie from her most powerful Amazon wouldn't suffice. She must present the figure of the most powerful being in this realm and flex for him.**_

Nira fell back to her knees, sweat covering her body, her breathing ragged. Though her resolution to obey her God was absolute, with a firm powerful hand, she flexed every muscle in her arms to pull with enough to move planets, hanging up that thong which dug between the void of her ass cleavage. But despite her efforts and moans as the article of clothing was being pulled to its very limit within her asscheeks, it remained indestructible.

Rika could not help but admire her servant's tenacity and grit. To put oneself through so much effort and not be able to accomplish the task. But she had to focus on giving her guest a show and standing before her throne, overlooking the two beneath her like the ants they were compared to her mighty grandeur; she began to flex her biceps, abs, and muscles, her breasts bouncing from her powerful movements, and her powerful Amazonian body began to glow as she displayed the raw might of her entire body. Her body was built for combat and war, the ultimate warrior, and yet, her form was the definition of beauty. Her large breasts were perfectly sized for her frame, her strong thighs, her tight midriff, and her thick ass, all while her light brown skin gave her Amazonian form an exotic air.

James could not help but stare up in awe. "Wow... you're incredible... the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. The strongest, too..."

She smiled, glad that this mortal guest of hers was enjoying... wait, no. Why would she ever flex her muscles and disp"I thank you for your kind words, pleasure enjoy as I pose for your pleasure." She said, with a gleeful smile, as she turned and struck a pose for him, her hands behind her head as she thrust her hips out and her back arched, her breasts on full display.

"You're the best..." He said, a dumb grin on his face, as he stared at the beautiful God. "This is God..."

Rika presented the perfect form for her guest, her hands on her hips as she bent forward, thrusting her chest out as her massive milk-filled udders jiggled, her face beaming with pride. She knew she was the most powerful deity to exist, one utterly undefeatable. Now she could put that perfect figure on display. Though, it is still not odd at all that this is even happening.

She continued to pose, presenting her Amazonian body to him, flexing her muscles, showing off her thick thighs, and the perfect curves of her form. The mortal boy continued to enjoy his show, and she enjoyed putting it on for him, smiling all the while, and making sexy yet powerful bodybuilder poses. She flexed and flexed, her body rippling and glowing with the power of a God. Her massive ass jutted out, and her breasts heaved with her movements, the God showing off her perfect form for her guest. With one pose, she would have her arms behind her head and her legs spread apart, giving a view of her powerful and sexy legs. In the next pose, she would have her hands behind her back, and her head tilted to the side, her smile wide as she gazed down at her guest, and in the third pose, she had her muscular arms on her hips, her massive breasts thrust out, her nipples hard poking blatantly through the straps of her top, as she looked down at the mortal boy.

Besides the mortal, Nira sat on her knees, her breathing labored. She stopped giving herself a wedgie. The thong was never going to break, and Rika was too self-absorbed in her endless bodybuilder poses to care about her servant's failure to obey. But, as her eyes shifted to the mortal, she knew what must be done. She was the Goddess' servant, and thus, it was her duty to make sure her God's guests had a pleasant experience. She crawled over to him, her heavy breaths causing her massive breasts to bounce in her skimpy Amazonian outfit, her lips parting, "Do you require a service, boy?" She asked.

"Oh! Well..." James' eyes were locked onto the Amazonian woman before him, and then his eyes trailed down her body, "Fucking yes~! I love a woman that can just crush me like a twig!"

The Amazonian woman's face brightened, and her lips spread into a wicked grin. "Then lay back, mortal, and I shall give you a show like no other." She purred, her hands sliding up her curvaceous body.

The young man did as the servant suggested, lying back against the cool marble floor, and staring up at the sexy redhead, waiting in anticipation.

"Mmmmm~" She groaned, her hands reaching the undersides of her massive breasts, her fingers slipping beneath the leather straps that held the scanty fabric over her bosom, "You are quite lucky, boy," She cooed, and slowly lifted her massive breasts, the fabric sliding away, the weight of her mammoth milk-filled tits making them bounce, "To see a pair such as mine, they are truly works of art." She cupped her own breasts, her fingers digging into the doughy flesh, the tips sinking in.

The young man gulped, his eyes fixed on her. A tent was being pitched within his pants; the fact that she could just crush him at a moment's notice, yet instead groped herself from above, turned him on to no end.

Nira continued, "The most powerful breasts in the realm, the greatest tits to ever grace a woman's body. And they belong to a ..." She smirked, "A to her God's pleasure, a who will do anything for her creator, no matter how perverted," her fingers flicked the tip of her nipples, causing her breast to sway and bounce mightily above him. "I'll do whatever my God tells me to, even if she is not around; if she wants me to be a cock sleeve, I'll gladly do so. If she commands me to fuck a man, I will happily spread my legs." As she groped herself, her hips swayed, and her ass jiggled, "My body belongs to my God, and she wants her guest entertained. So now it belongs to you, boy. What do you wish for me to do with this perfect Amazonian body?"

James stared, his mind filled with the most perverse things he could think of, his fantasies brought to life, his dream made a reality. His heart raced, his cock strained against his pants, and a drop of sweat slid down his cheek.

From up at her massive throne, the imposing figure of the God looked down at the two mortals with her face scrunched in concentration, a look of deep thought etched on her features. "Something seems... off..." She said aloud, currently posed, her massive ass cheeks spread, her fingers digging into her caramel skin, her eyes focused on her guest.

The God, having had her fun posing for her guest, now felt a growing discomfort in her mind. Something was off about the current situation, and she couldn't put her finger on it. But she knew it had nothing to do with that book. Even though it's not strange at all that he's always writing in it whenever she's not feeling like her thoughts and actions are changing.

"Okay, so maybe Gods can kinda resist it? Like... you keep trying to snap out every few seconds," James said, "So, you can kind of fight it. I mean, you're still going along with it, but at least you know it's not natural. I guess." He wrote more things into his book.

This nonsense the boy was making made things clear for her. She wasn't sure what was going on, but here she was, God. Not a God, THE God, and at the snap of her fingers, she can discover the truth. Her fingers raised, she snapped, and suddenly, everythiRika's entire body became engulfed in a white flame. In mere seconds, her entire outfit, already revealing much of her toned, perfect hourglass body, melted off her pristine, fit figure. The thin pieces of cloth and leather vanished and left her in nothing but a small black thong that barely covered her pussy. Her massive caramel tits bounced in her tiny top, and she felt her nipples harden, poking through the skimpy fabric as they began leaking small amounts of milk from the gallons contained within. Rika gasped, her hand cupping her mouth in shock. "Oh my!"

Her eyes shifted to her Amazonian servant, Nira. The proud and powerful warrior was no longer wearing her Amazonian outfit. Instead, she was dressed in nothing but a thick metal chastity belt and a skimpy bikini that barely covered her massive mounds and her crotch, the material thin and stretched tight. The Amazonian's face was burning red, and her eyes were shut. The poor woman was mortified by her sudden outfit change, her hands covering her crotch and her breasts, her back facing the guest, though the guest's eyes were glued to her massive, jiggling, juicy ass.

"Wow! This is great! I can't believe that worked! Okay, so Gods are like, super powerful and can resist, but also not really, right?"

Both women were mortified, but Rika understood that all it would take was a thought to set order, so without a word, she willed both of them to forget any traces of shock or realization. Instead, both of them stood before the throne posing like the Amazonian** muscle mommies they were,** a God and her trusted servant.

Rika's hands reached her breasts, her fingers pinching the tips of her nipples and flicking them, her massive breasts swaying from the movements, the skimpy material covering her nipples doing nothing to protect the sensitive tips from the teasing, becoming drenched as posing for this mortal turned her on, and the more aroused she became, the more milk her brown udders oozed.

Nira was not far behind, her fingers digging into her own breasts, her head tilted back, her mouth parted, "It feels good, doesn't it, mistress?" She moaned, her fingers teasing her sensitive nipples, the fabric doing nothing to shield the hard tips from the rough treatment, her body glistening with sweat.

Rika nodded in response and continued flexing her muscles, her massive tits jiggling, her nipples dripping milk, her body slick with sweat.

"You're amazing!" He cheered. "But, can you both please give yourselves a wedgie? Please? Just, like, bend over, reach behind, and pull those panties up into your buttcrack! Make those booty cheeks jiggle and bounce! I love watching that!"

Without hesitation, both women chimed, "Anything for you," and fell back onto their knees, their asses raised. They each reached back with both hands, their fingers sinking into their own buttocks, pulling their panties up between their crack. Nira groaned as her skimpy underwear was wedged deeply into her ass, the fabric stretching. Rika's panties did the same, the skimpy fabric digging deep into her own crack; she pulled hard enough that the entire universe they resided in began to faintly tremble under her might.

James watched, his face beaming with delight, and his dick straining in his pants, tenting the fabric. These Amazonians were nothing more than actors in his play, this book serving as the script for his masterpiece. And one of these women was literally God.

Rika posed with her hands on her hips, her ass raised, her back arched, her head tilted down and looking behind her at her guest, and Nira other was on her knees, bent forward, her head buried between her mistress' asscheeks, her tongue licking the fabric of the God's panties, her own ass raised, her thick thighs spread, her pussy visible through the thin fabric. Both amazons then shifted into a new pose, flexing their arms, their muscles rippling, their breasts bouncing, their nipples poking through the fabric of their tops.

^^^

The God, Rika, was currently posing, her massive ass thrust out, back arched, arms flexed, with her biceps bulging, her face scrunched in concentrated bliss. She couldn't lie to herself; she enjoyed the sensation that came from this boy's eyes soaking up her powerful aura. her Amazonian servant showed similar passion, her eyes half-lidded and her perfectly sculpted body slick with sweat. Both were panting, their nipples hard and their breasts glistening with arousal, their panties stained and bubbly asses jiggled and tensed from their flexing, their muscles rippling beneath their smooth skin.

"You two are perfect~" He groaned, stroking adamantly within his pants. "Mmm, okay, how about both of you just go full lesbian on each other right now?"

"Anything for a guest of my mistress." Nira purred, giving the mortal one last powerful bodybuilder pose, her strong figure flexing her muscles.

Rika, on the other hand, had another reaction. Initially smiling and planning to say something similar; this is to please her guest, after all. She decided to think over his words once more, and it was as if the sound of a record scratch screeched into her mind, coming as a reality check of sorts. Her blissful smile faltered as her pose halted mid-flex.

"God damnit..." James muttered, seeing the look on Rika's face. "You keep snapping out of it! FFFffffffuck..." her panted, hands still in his pants, not wanting to stop his stroking and handle the book.

"I.. well..." She cleared her throat, brow furrowing as she tried to gather her thoughts. Something was off here. "I will not just... just go around 'full lesbians' with her. That is a bit inappropriate... You understand, right? " She crossed her arms over her breasts, covering her nipples poking through the thin fabric, "It is perverted and..." Her face grew red. "Speaking of which.. w-what were we doing? Entertaining a mortal... posing, flexing... for a mortal? I..."

Nira looked over at her God, and picked up on her confusion and frustration. "Mistress?" Her head tilted to the side, "Is entertaining our guest not the goal? You commande-" At the sudden snap of Rika's fingers, Nira blinked, her tone suddenly shifting, "GODDESS! Bless you for freeing my mind! That boy is manipulating your thoughts! I am unsure how, but I believe that tome might be playing a part in this!"

Having been unsure of herself, Rika decided to just play it safe and warp Nira's mind free from all trances and alterations, in case they were under one that even The God herself wasn't aware of...

And she is glad she decided to do so.

In a flash of white light, the God of Battle and Combat, Rika, was fully clothed once again. Her long, smooth caramel legs were adorned by her typical attire, leaving her six-pack abs on full display and her grand bust strapped within her shoulderless, cleavage-revealing leather top. The arrow-shaped emblem on her forehead bracelet glowed ominously.

Her eyes narrowed at the boy, in the palm of her hands appeared the God's signature war axe. "Thank you, Nira. I knew something was off, but it seemed as though my mind was being warped in more ways than one."

James, quickly attempting to pull his hands free from his pants and grasp the book, had a look of panic on his face. This isn't how it was supposed to go. Just as he was about to grasp it, the tome vanished from his hands and appeared in the God's free hand.

"Nira," Rika spoke, raising the book to her gaze and willing it to open, her voice commanded, "Get him."

"With pleasure." Grinned Nira wickedly, her sword materialized in her grasp and before James could even attempt to react she threw it towards him.

The blade pierced the stone floor right in front of his feet, causing him to jump back and fall flat on his butt. Before he could even blink, the amazonian woman was already looming over him, her strong hand reached down to his throat and lifted him effortlessly. She gazed at him with a shark-like snear, then turned to her God. "He is lighter than air," Her hand shook him by the neck as if he were nothing, "It is quite impressive how small and frail he is."

"Well, he is a mortal." Rika mused, somewhat distracted by the book, "I mostly create powerful warriors, but they cannot all be fighters. Compared to us, he is but a bug," She snapped, let go of her axe, where it remained floating in the air, and snapped her fingers to summon a miniature galaxy in the palm of her hands. "I believe this is his universe, and..." waving her finger, she zoomed inside the galaxy to display an orb no larger than a basketball. "This is his earth. As you can see... well, they are all too small to see. I believe he is scaled to our height being in my presence."

"I see." Nira approached her God's throne, gazing at the planet. "Are you going to punish him by crushing it?"

"I could, but that would hardly be something a respected God does without reason. I do not want to be despised by my worshipers. Some Gods enjoy torment. Fortunately for my mortals, I am not one of those Gods. And they are protected under my dominion." At the sway of her finger, the planet disappeared. "Yet, with that said..." Her eyes glared at the boy, Nira effortlessly held between her grasp. "I do punish those who dare trifle beyond their understanding."

James gagging in Nira's grip, "P-please! I-it was just a prank! I didn't know it would actually work!" He pleaded, "I-I-ackk... j-just like..mmusclarghhg.."

"So puppeting your God, as if you're some kind of script director, is your definition of a prank?"

"Shall I tighten my grip?" Nira asked.

"Not yet." Rika sighed, "Doing so even an inch would surely kill him instantly."

Nira shrugged, loosening her grip but not letting him go. "So what should we do with him?"

"M-me..e...gghhgg," James choked out, "C-c-can't...."

Rika ignored him and continued scanning the book's contents in silence.

"You said something about a script?" Nira asked her, shaking him.

"Yes..." Rika spoke, not even bothering to look up, her finger scrolling the pages, her eyes focused, "He wrote a script, and I was following it. How interesting..." To help her understand his motives further, she snapped her fingers and filled herself with the information needed to understand what his intentions were. At that moment, the God's eyes widened, and her face lit up. "Oh, you're not going to believe this." She turned to Nira, a smirk on her lips, "That boy was under the impression we were characters of a story, and he could edit it freely! And somehow, he was able to manipulate me for some moments." laughing, she added, "But it is amusing that he believed he could actually get away with altering the one who governs all of existence." closing the book shut, she gazed her amused eyes at this ant before her. "And with that short bout of power he had, all he did was make us pose for his amusement. He has some odd fetish for muscular women. Either being dominated by powerful women or dominating them. The freak is probably enjoying this..."

"I believe that is true, Mistress," Nira added, looking over at him, "He was fondling himself before I drew my blade."

"Ah, yes, he did. How lewd," The God rolled her eyes before delivering a harsh glare at the mortal and sitting her large powerful ass atop her throne, shaking the room itself on impact. "I say we find out. A little test, if you will."

"Oh?" Nira raised an eyebrow. Despite what had occurred, both women were ironically appreciative of something that could divert their minds away from the looming annoyance that was Ephestus and his endless conflict. "What do you have in mind, my Goddess?"

"We take a glimpse to see if he is turned on or not. If he is, I'll leave him as servant dog for the next... say twenty thousand years. If he isn't, then perhaps there is hope that he can shake away his ridiculous desires and fetish for strong women, and I shall let him go."

Chocking in Nira's grasp, he gagged, "W-wait, t-twenty th-thousand?!" Being held by such a muscular woman was already driving heat to his loins.

"You are right, this is simply not enough," Rika said, a smirk on her lips. "Make it thirty. Now, try your best to remove any erection you might have, boy."

"P-p-please...I-I'm not..gghh..I-I'm not..hard..."

"Let's see about that, boy." Rika mused, her form standing up, her muscles bulging, her leather top stretching.

His dick pulsed.

Rika chuckled, all she did was stand. Her powerful muscles flexed naturally, and she could almost sense the perverted lust. This mortal was hopeless. Though, in some twisted sense, she found it endearing. Perhaps it wouldn't be such a horrible thing to leave him around her throne as a chained dog of a male to gawk in her glory after returning from every battle. She'll feed him well, even give him a dog house to sleep within.

She smirked. "Alright, let us see if you can control yourself." Sitting back down, she gave the boy five seconds to attempt to settle his nerves and more importantly for him, his arousal, then raised her fingers and... SNAP

In a moment, his pants and underwear faded from existence, revealing the young man's dick for the Amazon's to see in all it's erect glory. He shut his eyes, as if embarrassed to have his blatent boner exposed, it sprining out in the Gods face. "I-I'm-"

"Tsk~Tsk~Tsk..." Rika shook her head, "Such a foolish lewd-"

"UugggghhhH~!!" James had tried to warn her, but the hold on his neck was preventing much sound from escaping.

Warmth of Rika's breath as she chided him, buffeting against the tip of his cock, ontop of everything that had transpired, was the tipping point. The warm breath of the God who spoke his life, everyone he has ever met interactied with, the laughs the losses, everything. the creator of everything. Breathing her sexy words onto his dick, sounding so confident in her own gradure, and possessing the strong muscular body of a towering Amazonian God... He couldn't help himself and a rush of hot pent up seed spewed out, directly ontop Rika's face, and more notably into her open mouth, halting her in the midst of her taunting prattle.

"UMMMGFFFF!!" The mortal's cum exploded against her tongue and teeth, splashing over her cheeks, dribbling down her chin. The God was left shocked, eyes wide, blinking as the boy's seed dripped down her face. Her mouth, quickly flooded with the salty taste. She grimaced and gagged, as she had instinctively swallowed some of the sticky substance due to her previous talking.

Besides her, amidst her shock, she heard her right hand Amazonian, gasp. "Mistress!?"

"Ngh~NIRA!" The God barked, her face covered in cum, "Let him go, now!"

The Amazon complied and the boy was dropped to the ground. Gasping for air, his chest heaving. He felt a shadow loom overhead and looked up to see the God standing before him. She was furious. Their eyes glowed pure white, and she was standing tall at her full height, which towered over him, her face barely perceivable behind the mountain's size of her tits. She had towered over the young man, and her sheer presence made him shiver. Her bronze-skinned figure, is imposing as it was, strong and ripped by every sense of the word; still worked his arousel despite himself just jizzing due to seeing her rage while his cum was slattered all over her barley visible face. His white spunk dripped down her nose, over the curve of her plump lips, and down her chin into her cleavage. He swallowed a lump in his throat.

"MORTAL!" She hissed; her voice alone caused an incredible trimmer that ripped through the physical ground around them. The clean marble flooring cracked in three mighty fissures, and the pillars holding up the ceiling above them began to quiver before collapsing entirely, the grand roof caving inwards only for the stone, wood, and rubble to be eviscerated by the trembling intensity of her anger. "For what you have done, I should have your pathetic existence crushed into a fine paste!" Her voice boomed, only for the looming God to pause and stiffle a cough as she spat out a small load of cum.

Cum...

Cum!??

A mortal's bloody cum!!!!

"My Goddess!" Nira shouted, displaying only a fraction of the true power in her legs as she lept into the air. Her muscular thighs and calves flexed to seld her up towards the towering God's shoulder, "I Apologize for not snapping his neck when I had the chance! He must pay! I beg of you, grant me the pleasure of smiting him for his disrespect!"

Still gaging from the cum, Rika raised a finger and gently stroked the side of her bronze cheek to wipe off just a splotch of the discussing white vicus filth that this mortal had dared to spew forth onto the one true creator of his very reality. Her finger came back white and dripping; she scowled at it, then the mortal, most of him blocked by the sheer size of her own breasts, as she could only see his head. The rest of her vision was simply cleavage. "No," She declared, "I will be the one to deal with him. I shall punish him myself."

Clearly dissatisfied but not willing to disobey her God. Nira nodded and turned, still perched on the lord's shoulder.

Rika almost gagged again but managed to prevent herself. That bloody fool's seed... It tasted awful. The worst she's ever tasted.

And her body was hot.

To say she was enraged was an understatement. And to think she thought his small, frail adoration for her strong figure was endearing, dare she even say... cute. Dealing with Ephestus would have at least provided more honor than...

Wait...

Rika frownsmiled frownedsmiled. Something was oftotally normal.

Everything was normal? Yes! No, yes! Everything is so normal, Rika gave a massive girly smile and reached up to yank aside the leather straps covering her huge light chocolate jugs. Holding her smile, let her huge glorious globes fall with the of gravity and create a massive each, shattering SLAP on impact with her muscular stomach and abs, creating a shock wave that ripped apart what remained of the ripped-apart walls. The boy, who had been watching the Amazon from below, gawked at the God's tits. Her nipples were dark brown, and the size of her breasts was twice the size of her head. Each tit was a pair of large melons; his entire universe would pale to even reach the size and with of her bumpy areolas.

On the God's shoulder, Nira instantly new something was up. Rika placed her as second in command for a reason. She always stood besides and worked with the God of Battle and Combat whenever she needed her. She wasn't just the God's right hand. She was Rika's closest friend. She is the only one who could ever defy a command from God herself because their bond is so close that Rika is aware if Nira disobeys, there is a reason for such. When Nira looked over to the large, beautiful face of the God whose shoulder she stood on, she saw that Rika was frowning, then instantly smiling, only to frown again and then return to smiling. She knew that Rika was being manipulated, though she was trying to fight it. Then, when she just ripped open her top and let her massive breasts flop down and slap over her ripped chest like some slab of juiced-up meat, she didn't have any doubt in her mind.

But... how? The boy didn't have the book. Rika was holding it and...

..she dropped in due to the surprise of cum being shot in her face.

Looking down, Nira couldn't see the book, and could barley see the boy. He was hiding in the blindspot beneath The God of Battle's bosom. Her tall stature and imposing figure was great for displaying her dominance, but from this angle her breasts provided perfect cover to prevent them from seeing the boy nor the book.

Discovering all this in a faction of a moment, Nira was ready to move. She understood that Rika directly told her not to kill the boy. But there are times when she has the disobey her God.

This was one of those times. She will not let their hubris get the better of them. They were fortunate that he was too sel absorbed in his foolish perversion back then. Who's to say that he will make that mistake again? If he controls God. There is no stopping him, period. Nira was not going to let him get that far.

Without hesitation, the Amazon lept off the God's shoulder, and into the air, her sword summed in her grasp; she was seconds away from landing and slicing the damn fool in two. She bellowed, "In the name of my God, I will smite you, mor-" The boy, finally seeing her coming, glanced up from his book just in time for...

SNAP

The sound of Rika's fingers snapping physically rewrote the very atoms of reality itself, altering Nira inches away from her target and remaking her entirely now standing beside James, her Amazonian battle cry and clothing now replaced with a gray buttoned business suit, so incredibly tight it barley showed off the bulge of her muscles, as well as looking to completely struggle in containing the mass of her breasts while also conforming to the smooth surface of her toned stomach. Her strong yet incredibly curvy hips were adorned with a tight ass clutching pencil skirt, and her thick thighs and legs were adorned with stockings. Giving off a secretary look, her long red hair done up in a bun, glasses perched upon her nose, and a pen and notepad in her grasp squishing against her huge bust, she was busy writing something down before she glanced up, "Sir. It's been thirty minutes since your last handjob. Should I schedule you in for another pump?"

James blinked, stunned at the sudden change. He wordlessly felt up his forehead, as he had seen her weapon only an inch away, perhaps even closer, to his face. "I-um..."

A powerful gasp echoed through the room, fogging up Nira's glasses and causing James to instantly stagger behind her for safety as he cowered before the still, very present God. Though it's not like the powerful Amazonian turned secretary could rival God herself.

The script on the other hand.

"Ms. God of Conflict." Nira removed her glasses and gently wipped away the fog Rika's gasping breath created with the cuff of her suit sleeve. "I please ask you not to gasp in such a manner. You are giving fear to Mr. Mortal. Though, if you would like to assist in his handjob, I would ask you to begin flexing for him, make a few powerful poses and display your muscles. That turns him on quite much and will assist in pumping out his backed-up semen."

Rika, her face still coated in the boy's spunk, was breathing heavily, her tits heaving and jiggling, freely open in the air and splayed across her abs. "I... Why did I do that to you...?" She asked, more confused than anything else, "No matter, I'm just a Mindless Muscle Mommy, that loves to show off my body." the God said, before clenching her fists in anger. It's clear that boy is doing nothing, so she decided to pose at her grand size. Really displaying her raw power and might to the boy. Her muscles swelled and expanded as she showcased her biceps, flexing them near her head, before arching her powerful arms back and posing with her massive, jiggly chest over her base and quads. Her tits bounced and jiggled, and her pecs rippled with her every movement. She growlgiggled and was inraproud and happy to show her body off, and hoped it turned the boy on.

"Nira," The boy, James, spoke to his secretary. "I think my dick is in need of a good ol' tongue bath. Think you can do that?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry sir." The Amazon's cheeks reddened; she gazed down at her notepad, "I must have miscalculated! I thought you needed a handjob! My apologies."

"It's fine." James waved a hand, getting more comfortable with the change is dynamics, "Just make sure it's taken care of. You do want to see your boss happy, don't you?"

"Oh, yes! More than anything!" She chimed, standing at attention with the notepad situated behind her ass and her chest thrust outwards to the point that two of the buttons that were barely managing to hold on snapped off, revealing the cleavage through a couple of holes in the blouse.

"Well, why don't you just focus on cleaning my cock?"

"Yes, sir!" She saluted, "Right away, sir."

The newly instated secretary, Nira, got on her knees and approached James' cock. Her breasts jiggled in her top, the fabric straining against the might and mass of her heavy bosom, threatening to rip open the rest of the way as her hard nipples poked out against the top, making it clearly evident she wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

Nira wrapped a strong hand around James' dick and licked her plush pillowly lips, before the mortal said, "Wait, I need a chair..."

The massive tower of a woman that was the God of Battle, Combat, and Conflict, continued to flex and showcase her strength and might for the mortal. She was standing above him, her feet on either side of the mortal, her powerful calves and quads flexing, her bubbilly huge ass clenched tight as she posed for the man. She could see the bulge between his legs, held in the hands of her right hand woman. His dick swelled with arousal, and the realization that this was all wrong never came to her mind. But she still knew something was wrwasn't wrong. He somehow to a hold of that book when she got distracted! _Except she didn't care. _Yet, she did know she had to snap her fingers and stosummon a chair for him to sit on and also make herself forget everything about the book. NO! She won'twill do that. He's not using the book. She isn't looking at him writing while she's busy posing and flexing like a Muscle Mommy. She is the GOD of Muscle Mommies, and he _will control her how he sees fit. NO! Yes NOYes. NYes. Yes. Yes, he is my mortal, and I am his Muscle Mommy_. Her body shivered with a strange, alien delight. She turned around her mountainous form, and A feeling of pride filled her being; she smirked back at him, showing off her teeth and, more importantly, all the powerful, strong muscular features of her toned back while also flexing her biceps and clenching her thighs, both feminine and ripped.

There was still an inkling of doubt in her mind... a doubt of _why she was ever upset with her special little mortal. After all, she's his Mindless Muscle Mommy who plays God for his pleasure._ And she knew exactly what he'd want.

SNAP


Reality itself shifted, and the room, or what remained, was transformed. Gone was the crumbling ruin of her throne room. Instead, the world was reformed into an entirely different scene. The marble flooring, once cracked, was replaced with soft warm sand that felt great beneath one's bare feet. The pillars and walls, destroyed, were now just the vast openness of the beach and an ocean. The sun was high in the sky, the light shining down upon the sand and glinting off the gently swaying waves. There were no clouds, but there were birds flying above the clear blue waters. The wind blew past the three figures, causing their hair to flutter as the sun's rays glistened off their skin.

Well, now there was a bit more than just three figures...

"Mmmm, yes," James said, "That's good."

"Thank you, sir." Nira popped her mouth off his cock and licked the underside, slurping the thick veins and swirling her tongue along the base.

As instructed, Nira was providing her services on James' lust-craved cock. She was dressed in a skimpy two-piece bikini that barely covered anything. The top, which was meant for someone a whole cup smaller, struggled to contain her huge chest. It squished into the tit-flesh, the rest of her juicy meat ballooning outwards. Her nipples, large and hard, poked through the fabric. The bottom was just a string that was nestled between the cleft of her bubbly buttocks. Her lips moved up and down the length of his pulsing meat, smearing saliva all along his member her cheeks and the bridge of her nose where coated in a wash of cum, as he already pumped a few loads into her, currently her cheeks were ballooned out with seed, while her eyes, still framed by her glasses, was locked up at him. Her pen and notepad were set aside unwanted.

James' 'chair' was just one of the many women scattered about the beach; he had picked her out and told her to position herself on her hands and knees and become his stool. While the rest of them posed in unison, striking bodybuilder poses one after another, their tits and asses being trusted this way, and that had them jiggling widely in using. While the grandest and tallest of them all, the leader, the one who's very breath gave birth to all things and the most powerful entity in existence, Rika, was on her knees, her face pressed into the ground, and her huge tits, her back and ass facing the mortal.

Bowing to his feet, Rika chanted, "I give this all to you, my wonderful mortal, a beach large enough to hold all muscular women I have ever created." Behind her, the beach extended off further than the eye could see, masses upon masses of strong, powerful, and muscular babes flexed in unison, their eyes mindless and lips curled into obedient smiles as they posed and flexed as one. Rika then rose up, making herself appear far grander than the rest, and joined them in posing, "I am a Mindless Muscle Mommy~." Her ass was clenched tightly, the muscles rippling and bulging beneath the skin, the flesh trembling and bouncing from the power behind the clench. "God of all Muscle Mommies and ruler of all! Chant with me, my followers! Say you are nothing more than my Muscle Mommies and that we exist to serve and worship our mortal! The master of God herself!"

In exact harmonious unison, every strong female that has ever been created under the Immortal God's everlasting dominion chanted, "We are nothing more than Mindless Muscle Mommies, and we exist to serve and worship our mortal! The master of God herself!"

Standing tall before every muscular woman alive, Rika gave an oblivious gleeful smile that matched their own, serving as the icon of all Muscle Mommies as she posed for what could be all of eternity. This was far better than worrying about Ephestus and his ridiculous war. This was a far better use of her time. It was bliss, knowing that her mortal was enjoying her body and power, now his to wield as she wanted nothing more than to service him.

He is her guest, after all.

And she is his Muscle Mommy.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)