More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dogdog Dogdog

What Happens Next?

A Necromancer's Celebration

"Oh~hohohohoho~!" Evanore's deviously husky voice chuckled with a hand over her lips, the solid marble stone magically made to lean back as she laughed her heart out at the turn of events, "Look at that! That's two! TWWOOOOOO! OOOHOHOHOHOHO~!" her huge pale and round cleavage rippled like gelatin over the cups of her figure-hugging corset.

Before her, a large projection of the Godhood Rankboard displayed Rika, the God of Battle, Conflict, and Combat, along with Ephestus, The God of War, shifting down from their positions as number 25th and 24th highest ranking Gods, respectively. As such, the God at rank 26th could go nowhere but up, taking that 24th spot. That God being none other than the God of Necromancy herself.

"Getting Rika stuck as a little bodybuilder toy for some dumbass mortal and using Ephestus' blind warpath to take over every universe that he isn't fighting on was absolutely genius on your part, Lilith!" The spirits in the room, usually not used to seeing their God happy (unless she's being manipulated by some lucky soul), weren't sure if they should cheer with her. They all flinched when Evanore's eyes trailed down from the board onto them, "What are you guys waiting for!? CHEEERR! This is a cause for celeeebrrrrationnnn!" Raising her arms in the air, the room met a sudden audible POOOOOOOFFF transforming the throne room into a party. With everyone wearing pointy celebration hats and party blowers.

Not being the type to missout on opprotunities like this (considering how incredibly rare the sight of her this genuinly happy is) the spirits went with the flow, blowing the party blowers and chanting "EVANORE! EVANORE! EVANORE!" As she snapped cakes into existence before their respective party tables, disco lights flooded into the chamber.

Lilith, sitting on the armrest of Evanore's throne-turned-party seat, sighed as she, too, had her own party hat on and a multicolored spinning pinwheel toy sticking out of her cleavage. "Yes, yo-"

"You know what!? I'm feeling pretty good right now," Evanore chimed, interrupting the goth girl, and shrugging her shoulders, prompting her heavy jugs to bounce all over again. "You get a dog! And you get a dog!" She made a finger gun with her hands, blasting concentrated dark-necromancy matter energy at the groups of party spirits, "You get a cat! And... you!" She pointed to a spirit near the front, causing him to freeze in the middle of blowing into his party blower.

"I-Uh.."

"What do you want?" She asked, "And don't say to flash my tits."

Looking down sheepishly, he tapped his foot on the ground. He wanted to see her boobs so bad, and not just the cleavage she usually has bouncing around. But if he asked that, he knew her mood would drop like a dime, and every single minion in the room would want his head on a spike. "I..I want you to laugh again..."

"Sure, whatever. And you get-" She was about to blast him but paused with her finger gun outstretched, "Wait, what? You want me to laugh again?"

"Y-You're voice is really sexy. It was hot when you laughed."

In unison, every spirit in the room gave him a glare.

"What? I-Okay, you're weird." Evanore snapped her fingers, and he vanished from the room. "You know. That's on me. I should know better than to ask what you all want. "The rest of you can get random shit!" Snapping her fingers in a flash of purple light, every spirit had a gift box materialize in front of them.

"Enjoy! Enjoy!" Evanore rose up from her party throne and slammed her foot on the ground, creating a mighty echo as she raised a fist into the air, her tits jiggling. "For I am two steps closer to becoming the God of all Gods!!!!!!!!!!" Taking in a deep breath that had her cleavage expand, she breathed out a hearty and evil chuckle, "Oh~HOHOHOHOOHOHO~!"

"EVANORE!"

"EVANORE!"

"EVANORE!"

"Dude, he was right; her laugh is sexy."

"Hold up," Evanore cut through the chants of her grand name, "Which one of your perverted creeps said that?" Her eyes scanned the crowd.

"Yes, yes. Congratulations," Lilith spoke, interrupting Evanore's glaring before this situation could become any messier.

Meanwhile, one of the spirits happened to open one of the random boxed gifts Evanore had spontaneously summoned...

"Can I borrow this for a second?" Lilith asked while also reaching out to grasp Evanore's hand and prompting the Goddess to snap, causing a mighty POOF that returned the throne room to normal.

"Oh, so I can't enjoy one moment of success?" Evanore rolled her eyes and leaned back onto her throne.

"You have successfully managed to take two of the strongest Gods and Goddesses in existence and completely make them your personal fucktoys." Lilith said, licking her fat blowjob lips "But, our mission isn't done until use that strap-on of yours to fuck pussy like the dumb boobie goth kitty I am, Nya~!" She began licking her arms and purred against Evanore's side.

"What the fuck are yo-Oh, of course, my wonderful kitty assistant of mine! We pussies have to look out for each other, Nya~!" Evanore, now wearing a pair of black cat ears and a matching tail wedged up her asshole, purred back at the other big titted kitty, "But first, how about a lap dance? Or would you rather I just use my big strap-on dick in your tight little hole and make you mewl like the cat you are?"

"Oh, Kevin," Lilith cooed, climbing onto the lap of the taller goth goddess, nestling her face between the taller woman's utterly massive cleavage, "Wait, Kevin! What the fuck no don't insert your name into this that's making this weird!"

Evanore licked her lips and mashed her tits around Lilith's face invading her cleavage and making the kittygirl squeal, moan, and purr while motorboating those glorious titties "Oh, Danny, yes!"

"SHUUT UP STOP RUINING THIS FOR US!" Moaned Lilith, licking and sucking on the cleft of Evanore's cleavage, then kissing and suckling on the boobs themselves, "It's my gift! I can put my name in it!"

"Come on, just let them moan my name!" Evanore licked her lips, summoning her strap-on with a snap and then ripping Lilith's tits out of her corset to suckle on her dark nipples while the assistant kitty impaled her snatch on the large rod. "Ooooh~ Kevinnnnmmmmm"

Lilith's purring turned into chaotic pants of lust. "Fuck off, you're weird! Why would they even be moaning your name?! It doesn't make sense!" as she bounced up and down on the phallus, her big booty jiggling and even bigger tits flopping about, one being suckled on by Evanore, the other bouncing about, knocking her in the face from the sheer amount of jiggles. "Bro you're weirrrd!" She moaned as the Necromancy Goddess bit on her nipple, hips thrusting up and down, pounding her hard. Her breasts and ass continued to flop and bounced wildly.

The juicy goth assistant's tits popped free as Evanore breathed for air. "I'm weird!? You're the one making them dress like cats! They have tails in their assholes! Wait, did you leave the mic on?"

"Oh shit! How do we turn it off?" Lilith screamed out a heavy moan into Evanore's face as her pussy unleashed a torrent of cum "Let me see that; I'm good with tech. Okay, here you g- HAHA IT'S MINE NOW FUCK ASS!"

One could safely say chaos did befall the castle of Evanore Dark that day... But, regardless of semantics, Evanore is indeed two steps closer to her goal. Once she's back to her senses, she can deal with her perverts and get back to what matters.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)