More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duskford Duskford

Which story will you follow?

Riekan Lionwell, youngest prince of Kinwald

It was a sunny afternoon in the Kingdom of Kinwald that day. A faint breeze flew by the window, refreshing the young man standing on one of the balconies of the Ruby Castle, where the royal family lived in the capital Kinend. His short brown hair got messed up by the wind as his emerald-green eyes watched the knights sparring on the courtyard with little interest. Wearing a red shirt, black pants and a pair of leather brown boots, eighteen-year-old Riekan Lionwell turned around and walked back to his quarters.

The young prince gave a brief glance to the open book on his desk, he didn’t consider himself as studied and intelligent as his oldest brother Reywan, but he enjoyed reading and gaining new knowledge, nonetheless. I certainly enjoy books more than a sword, at least, he thought, gazing at the steel sword and shield his other brother Roghan gifted him on his birthday, a month ago. The sword had an ornate golden handle and a shiny steel blade. The shield, like the banner on the wall behind his bed, had the Lionwell family crest carved on it, a golden lion head over a red shield with a golden sword and a golden spear crossing in a ‘X’ shape behind it.

Riekan sighed at the sight of his family crest, bringing a growing concern of his to the forefront of his mind, about his role in the future of Kinwald and how much he would contribute to it. He wasn’t the oldest brother, therefore, not the future king. Roghan insisted more than once for him to become a knight and climb the ranks to enter the Crimson Lions in the future, but the young prince didn’t like fighting. He was more and more afraid that all he would amount to would be a marriage to some random woman of another nation in exchange for something to benefit Kinwald. His older sister Adallis always tried to convince him everything would turn up alright, but the youngest prince didn’t believe that.

Well, if I end up marrying for the good of Kinwald, I’ll be adequate in one field at least, he smirked to himself, thinking back to the handmaidens and servants he seduced over the past year. Maybe I should just ask father if I can court one of the lords’ daughters.

At that moment, a knock on the door brought him out of his musings.

“Enter.”

The door opened to reveal two handmaidens, a long-haired brunette and a blonde with shoulder-length blonde hair, the former having dark brown eyes and the latter a pair of greenish ones, although not in the same shade of the royal family. Riekan knew the brunette very well, her name was Tina, and she used to be his personal handmaiden, but after he fucked her a couple of times, she was mysteriously allocated to the kitchens. He could still remember the way her small breasts bounced as he took her against the very door she was touching. The blonde one, Alicia, had been assigned to him after Tina got a duty reassignment. She always gave him the impression of being very shy, and had resisted the only advance he ever made towards her. The swell on her uniform suggested to him her tits were larger than Tina’s.

He nodded to the brunette and turned to the blonde. “What is it, Alicia?”

Alicia coughed uncomfortably before looking him in the eye. “My prince, forgive us for the interruption. Your brother, prince Roghan, requests your presence on the courtyard at once,” she relayed the message. “He also wishes for you to bring the sword and the shield he gifted you.”

Riekan scrunched up his face. Shit, does he want to make me look like a fool in front of the Lions again? he asked himself. The prince then remembered the time he had promised to go meet his sister would probably overlap with whatever his brother was planning. The green-eyed young man sighed in annoyance. He could probably release some tension with the lovely handmaidens and relax before going down to the courtyard, or even better, ignore Roghan’s request and go straight to Adallis.

What happens next? Have fun with the handmaidens? Go meet Roghan? Ignore Roghan and go meet Adallis? Do something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)