More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Duskford Duskford

What happens next? Have fun with the handmaidens? Go meet Roghan? Ignore Roghan and go meet Adallis? Do something else?

Fun it is

Riekan smirked and took three steps towards the girls. They were the same age as him and very good looking for two servants, in his opinion. Kinwald and Falbrein truly have the best looking ladies on the entire continent, he thought. Some people drooled over the elves of Anglurea, but not Riekan; while he had no prejudice against elves, he preferred humans when it came to women. He turned to Tina and feigned a hurt expression.

“Tina, how come you never came back to visit me?” he inquired. “I thought you enjoyed our…,” he briefly glanced at Alicia and raised an amused eyebrow. “Talks.”

The brunette girl returned his grin and closed the door, startling Alicia. “I’m sorry, my prince, my new job in the kitchens keeps me rather busy,” she replied. “Tell me, how can I make it up to you?”

Riekan purposefully strode towards Tina and, cupping the back of her head, brought it towards his for a lustful kiss, causing Alicia’s eyes to almost pop out of her skull.

“My prince! Tina! What are you doing?!” the blonde asked, clearly in shock.

Tina broke the kiss and grinned wickedly at her fellow handmaiden as Riekan started kissing her neck while undoing her braid at the same time. “What does it look like?”

“But prince Riekan is royalty, you can’t…,”

“Calm yourself, Alicia. Tina is only doing a service to her prince. To the kingdom, I’d say,” Riekan drawled, catching the blonde’s eyes while nibbling on the brunette’s neck. “And I would like to think I pay her very well for this.”

Tina moaned. “Oh, yes, my prince! You do! You make me feel so good!”

The young prince then pulled back and smirked at the two handmaidens before locking his gaze on Tina. “Why don’t you start earning that payment now, then?”

“It’d be a pleasure, your majesty,” she replied, causing Riekan to groan as she kneeled down in front of him. He knew he should stop her from calling him ‘your majesty’, but it felt so good to have someone referring to him by a title that should only be destined to his father. The brown-haired boy also knew Tina only said that to please him, she probably was already fooling around on her own with other servants. His focus now was to break down Alicia’s defenses. He stared into her brown eyes as Tina made quick work of his breeches and pulled out his cock. The brunette then turned to her fellow handmaiden as she slowly pumped it. “Look, Alicia, this is how you treat the royal cock.”

Riekan kept watching the lovely blonde’s reaction as Tina engulfed half of his shaft into her eager mouth and began bobbing up and down. He grunted, now sure that she was getting practice elsewhere. Smirking, he placed his hand on the top of her head. “Yes, Tina, show how much you love your kingdom.”

She briefly took the shaft out of her mouth. “I aim to please, my prince.”

When she resumed sucking him, Riekan turned to Alicia again. She had her back to the door, looking every bit like a cornered wild animal, her eyes fixed at Tina’s bobbing head. Deciding to advance the situation a bit, he quickly took off his shirt and then bent down to fiddle with Tina’s uniform. Moments later, the garment was pooled around her waist, her small breasts bared to his viewing pleasure. He moaned at a particularly hard suck. “Let’s take this to bed, shall we?” he asked the brunette and helped her to her feet before turning to the wide-eyed Alicia with a smirk on his face. She had her legs tightly closed together as a pained expression began to twist her features. “Feel free to join us whenever you want, don’t yourself.”

Tina looked at her fellow handmaiden as well. “Come, you fool, I promise you it’ll feel good,” she urged her friend while closing her fingers around Riekan’s erection. “Our prince really knows how to use his royal cock.”

Does Alicia join in? Does something else happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)