More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who becomes the protagonist?

Rick Johnson

Rick Johnson is a white young man age 24 who has relatively good looks, a good build, and stunning hair... however he was extremely nervous and was also very sexually on the brain. It's due to the fact that his former father had shown him a playboy's mansion magazine when he was 13. With that came the porn addiction that caused him to be isolated from most normal people... save his friends, Mick and Jerry who were now dating but still quite horny boys in fact their dates had fucked a few times now. Rick was jealous and envious of them... it didn't help his life especially when it came to work. He was just glad that he was able to work at the cash register which helped hide his erection... not that it was much of an erection. When you had a dick that got hard at 9 inches it was easy to hide with the right kind of pants and underwear.

Rick was actually getting ready to leave work, he opened his locker to grab his bag when something clattered to the ground. He looked down and saw... a strange wooden stick with a handle on it. He reached down and grabbed it, he held it up to his face, "Is this... a wand?" he asked aloud though nobody else was there.

Suddenly the door to the crew quarters opened and in walked Mary Williamson, Mary was a co-worker who Rick had a friendly relationship with. Mary was thin, with an overbite, curly brown hair, freckles, darkened skin from a sun burn, and a very mediocre looking body flat as a board from front to back. "Hey Rick." she said and gave him a faint smile. Rick didn't know it but Mary had a crush on him and wanted to ask him out but was too nervous to do so. She then noticed the object in his hand, "What's that?" She asked.

He shrugged, "Dunno looks like a wand." he guessed.

She looked at it, "Lemme see," he handed it her, she looked at a chair in the corner, "Wingardium Leviosa!" she chanted dramatically pointing the wand at the chair. Nothing happened, "Ah well it's a cool collectors item." she said, "But who knows maybe I'm not the one whose supposed to use it." she said.

He took it back, "Hmmm." he thought on it, "Well I'm off see you later." he said and shouldering his backpack he walked out placing the wand in his pocket.

As he walked out he saw it was raining, "Fuck I forgot my umbrella home." he muttered, and he ran out covering his head with his hands for what good it did. He made it to the bus stop, and as he shook off the water he couldn't help but mutter, "I wish..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)