More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kin1041 kin1041

Which Harem Master do you want to read about?

Richard "Dick" Kynaston, a nerdy college freshman that discovered an interesting new app on his phone.

Dick was your average nerdy college boy. Instead of hitting the town for nasty bars and noisy night clubs. Dick instead spent his nights in his dorm room, watching his favorite anime or playing video games. He was a shameless nerd and preferred his nights away from people that would judge him from his hobbies, for example, all his classmates.

So, like many nights, Dick locked himself in his dorm and was playing a game of Fire Emblem. His concentration on the battle he was managing was interrupted when his phone started to buzz. Checking his phone, he saw it was Aurea. Aurea was one of the only classmates that treated Dick decently, even though she was just as judgemental of him as the others. It was probably the leftovers of her alpha bitch phase from her high school days, and the only reason she was civil towards him was that he helped her with her homework now and again. Those tutoring sessions somehow lead to the two exchanging phone numbers and leading to texts like these.

Aurea - Dick! Are you locked in your room again? You need to get out and live!

Dick - I don't like loud and wild places.

Aurea - You just need to walk into those places slowly, to get your feet wet before diving in and having fun. The bar I'm at right now is having a modest Karaoke night, why don't you come down.

Dick - If I won't leave the comfort of my room for that quiet poetry slam you talked about last week, what makes you think I'll go to sing in front of strangers?

Aurea - No one said you had to sing.

Dick - And no one said I didn't have to, either. I know you're fluent in lawyer-speak, and I'm not falling for your schemes.

Aurea - Fine! Rot to in your room, see if I care!

Dick - You have an Essay on Economics due next week right?

Aurea - Fuck you!

Dick smiled at Aurea's last text and was about to put his phone away when he noticed a strange app on his phone that he didn't remember downloading. It was a simple-looking thumbnail that only had a pink "H" on a white square, and the name underneath it was only "The App". Curious, Dick pressed the app and opened it. What he saw shocked him.

The Harem App!

Harem Master: Richard Kynaston

Harem Members: 0

Press here to recruit your first Harem Member!

A Harem App? What kind of app was that and why was it on his phone? He'd definitely remember if he downloaded something like this onto it. What made things weirder was that there were no instructions on what this app did, or pictures of any kind that went with this apparently perverted theme, just the text. Dick knew he should delete this app before it did any damage to his phone, but apart of him couldn't help but be curious as to what this app had in store for him. Against his better judgment, he followed the instructions.

Enter the name of your first Harem Member:

Who does Dick enter as his first Harem Member?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)