More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Split up or stay together?

Rich At "Ye Olde Pig And Whistle"

"Well Kat if you don't mind,why don't we check out the local tavern before looking around?" Rich asked looking up at the illustrate map of the faire ground. "According to this it's only a block over from here on the left of us."

"You just want a beer Rich. Me? I want to explore everything!" She tapped the map, "Especially the market square section, maybe I can get something for our room!" She walked away before Rich could reply. He started to ask her what she was looking for when he realized he was talking to himself!

"Well then to the local pub I go!" he started off to the left. Within a few minutes he was at a door with a sign over head "Ye Olde Pig And Whistle". Ducking inside his eyes were greeted with the sight of a tavern out of a Dungeon and Dragon style movie. A large fireplace along one wall with long tables in front of it, small stools under them for sitting and buxom serving wenches holding a tray with wooden steins on them.

Walking in he went up to the bar running along the left side, a bartender wiping a stein with a piece of cloth greeted him, "What's your pleasure be traveler?

"What would you recommend my good man?"

"The Witches's Elbow or The Hobgoblin depends on your choice of meal?" He's still wiping as he talked. "What'll it be?"

"I'll try the 'Witches's Elbow' my good man!" within a few seconds a stein of dark frothy was placed in front of Rich. Taking a sip after blowing the head off the stein, it reminded Rich of a strong stout and he finished it in a few gulps. Ordering another, he turned to survey the others in the tavern. His vision blured and he felt himself swaying. Then everything went black!

Rich comes to...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)