More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

What and who are you, morsel?

Rhia the Calamitous Manto-Chimera

"As long as you're around, they'll be no peace... Only calamity..."

You woke up to the sound the always familiar heavy "plaps" and grunts with the scent of sex flowing through the air. You turn to see your mother's going at it with an earlier evening romp as usual.

The legendary pair, Celia, the Brute Chimera, and Bray, the ruinous manticore. Conquers of the savannahs that hid their power... Until years ago right around the time you deep in your birth mother's tummy after their partnership became more... Close. Very close.

You watched as deep crimson was smushed under dark tan, black, and olive. Celia always loved burying herself to the hilt inside Bray's obscenely fat ass. Bray groaned and moaned as she licked and kissed at the tits that spilled out to the side of her head, now leaking milk thanks to their time of breeding each other.

You turned as your older sister cuddled into your side. Crea. That was what she was called by the Chimera and Manticore when she learned how to speak in Chimera. She had grown a few sizes since you were born. And learned to spike up.

In the pile of collected junk and treasures, you saw your reflection in some pilfered armor. Moving down one of your great black wings, you saw your dark crimson body. Chiseled and stacked with a few stripes of black on your red skin. Long and wild black hair with red highlights cascaded down your head your limbs had black fur and ended in pitch black talons. You couldn't see that in the reflection, but your back and parts of your arms and legs had black dots from where your spikes would emerge. And your tail was thin for delivering precise strikes with incredibly potent venom that incapacitated prey with pleasure.

And as for your assets, your tits were a huge H cup that made some monsters wonder how could get off the ground as fast as a comet and an ass almost as huge as your mother Bray. Your sister would sometimes tease about your "Motherhood hips and motherhood nips"... Since your tits already leaked on occasion. And your cock was absolute unit. 30 inches of pure, spikey knotted dick meat over balls bigger than melons. It was like a second tail and always leaking. And your face was that of a feral beauty that always changed. A neutral maiden at one moment before she showed off those fangs and your eyes glowed a baleful yellow.

If you weren't as scary as you were and if your family weren't around, monsters would be swooping in to snatch you up.

You're broken from your thoughts as Celia roared before unleashing a powerful steam of cum into Bray. It's a wonder how they only had you in all this time.

Anyway...

What to do today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)