More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nyxeria Nyxeria

Where does your story begin?

Reverie - The Aelvyr Empire

In the world of Reverie, there is only one military worth mentioning, that of the Aelvyr Empire. Maintaining a loose control of nearly a full quarter of the landmass of Reverie, including all lands within two hundred miles of The Eye, the Empire has survived since the splitting of the worlds.

In the Aelvyr Empire, the only thing that matters is personal might. The strong take from the weak, or take the weak under their protection to benefit from their service. This is the way the Empire has been structured from the beginning, the weak dwelling in subservience to the strong. At the peak of this hierarchy is the Empress, who decides the rules that all must follow, unless they can defeat her and claim her title for themselves. Six times has the Emperor or Empress been slain by their successor, each heralding a new era and a new paradigm the masses must accept.

The current Empress, Aedira, slew her predecessor several centuries ago with a flick of her wrist, and all challengers since have met equally quick deaths. Under Aedira's reign the Empire has been markedly less turbulent, for few would dare stir up trouble and become her next victim.

Fate has led you to these lands through choice or birth, it is time for your story to begin.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)