More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whoablabla whoablabla

What's next?

Retreat to my room and try to crank one out before school.

My cock is so hard it's straining against my briefs and pulling them away from my hips. In another minute or two it's going to pull its favorite escape trick and slip right out the side of the leg--whoops, nope. There it goes now. It's imprint against my flannel pajamas is so big I couldn't cover it up with even my arm. Actually my cock is longer and thicker than my entire forearm. That's how I got the nickname Tiny Tim: I'm 5'3" and I only weigh about 120 lbs.

I'm not totally scrawny. I mean, I am. But I do my best to stay fit, and I have a little muscle definition. I actually don't hate my body. It's kind of fun how small I am compared to my massive schlong. It's like... well, it's like my dong is so big it just dwarfs the rest of me.

But thinking about that IS NOT helping me with my situation. My cock is straining so hard against my pants the waistband is starting to pull away from my body. I lay my hand on it to try to reposition it, but Rick looks up from his own bowl of cereal at exactly the same time.

"Whatchya doing today, Tiny?"

"Don't call me that."

"I'll call you whatever I want, Tiny." We stare at each other, each daring the other to smart off. It's a showdown. It's a contest of dominance. It's... just a day in the life with two brothers who could not have less in common.

My hand is still on my cock beneath the table. I just realized I've been softly stroking it, completely unconsciously of course. It feels so good.

You know what would feel even better? Ending this standoff and playing my trump card. Just imagine. If I wanted to, I could establish dominance over my creep of a big brother once and for all, just by standing up and ripping my cock out of my pants and slamming it down on the table in front of him,

I wonder what he'd do? How would "Big Dick Rick" handle the news that I've got a genuine double-digit dick? Would he be jealous? Embarrassed? Would he want to touch it--want to get a feel of a real monstercock? I bet he'd cry.

Rick's phone buzzes and he looks down to check his texts. Our showdown is ended.

I should use this chance to get upstairs without his noticing my hardon. I need to take care of this monster before I do something reckless.

Or, I suppose it's not too late. I could still flop it out onto the table and show Rick who is really the big brother.

Flee or Fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)