More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Which story would you like to start with?

Renee and Claire Fairweather: 24 year old College Students

Physically twins in nearly every way, the pair are both blonde with fit athletic bodies, both coming from Australia they moved to the US only two years ago.

The perfect team, their differences start in their personalities, whilst they're both very social and outgoing, eager to try new things, Renee represents the more extroverted half of the pair, Claire the more introverted. This usually leads to Renee often being the face of their projects and Claire having a larger role in the background.

Even their respective styles are telling, Renee likes letting her hair down...likes wearing lighter clothing like skirts and tanktops. Claire on the other hand keeps her hair tied up in a ponytail and usually wears more modest clothing.

Their attitudes played hand in hand, Renee getting more into acting and drama, Claire into photography and filming...even in their two short years in America they've made some great music videos together.

Though a project turned up that seemed quite unique.

"Plan and execute a social experiment or a series of social experiments...what?" Renee asked, standing in the centre of their shared room. Both girls had been looking at the assignment for a good ten minutes now, fresh from a lecture and still in their outer wear.

"I assume they want us to do some social experiments, doesn't sound too hard...we could hand out some quizzes with rigged answers, get people's reactions" Claire suggested, sitting on her bunk, flipping the paper onto it's back in case she'd missed something.

"What? Are you serious? Everyone will be doing stuff like that...taste tests too...we need something unique..." She huffed, tossing the paper aside before looking over to her sister sitting on her bunk.

Claire brought her hand to her chin in thought "Unique ideas are pretty hard to come by..."

"That depends"

"On?"

"Exactly what we're willing to do I guess..."

"Renee, I don't like that line of thinking, you know that"

"I know I know...don't worry...it won't be anything too illegal"

"It won't be 'too illegal' huh? What are you thinking"

"We could mug people, I doubt many people look for that kind of data"

"I mean, the police do"

"True...hey uh...public nudity, has that been touched yet?"

"Phrasing? But no, I don't think it has, on account of public indecency being illegal in the US"

"Ah, not in all states!"

"We're not in one of those states..."

"Partial nudity then? Or we can run it by the college"

"That...might work Renee, but I'm not getting naked..."

"You don't need to, you're the camera...you just handle documentation and I'll handle the nudity"

"You're fine with that?"

"Of course I am Claire, I've been naked on stage before..."

"Once...and if I recall you were wearing makeup"

"It still counts, anyway so...shall we depart?"

Claire sighed, shook her head and smiled, before standing and grabbing her camera.

"You probably won't need it yet...you don't even know if they'll say yes..."

"Yeah but if they do you'll be removing your clothes in their office..." Claire smirked, picking up a small bag, both to keep the camera inside and to put her sister's clothes in should the okay be given.

The walk over to the dean's office was thankfully uneventful, but it was mostly silent, the sisters not speaking to eachother and barely to others as they walked, what they were going to ask was certainly going to change things...even if it was just for an experiment.

"So...you two want to do what?" The dean asked, an older lady...who was generally on the side of the students, but this ask seemed rather odd, too strange to believe...

"We have a task to complete a series of social experiments...me and my sister wish to do them relating to public nudity...we just need your okay to do it on campus grounds...because we're aware such activities are illegal over here" Renee explained, gesturing to her sister "I will be the subject, and Claire will be in charge of the camera..."

"Please ma'am, we're attempting to cover some unique subject matter...public nudity seems to not be covered as much for the obvious reasons..."

The dean thought for a moment "So, all you'll be doing is filming your sister?"

"That's correct ma'am" Claire nodded

"Nothing else? Just her doing her daily activities disrobed?"

"Yes miss, I'll probably also interview people on the fly, just to see how people react to casual nudity in a more public...more normal setting, like out on campus, or in class...in the cafeteria also...mostly just, anywhere I can that would be normal for people to be clothed" Renee explained

"I see...and when would you two begin?"

"As soon as possible, I can begin now assuming you are okay with it..." Renee said, smiling as she tugged on her top.

"Well there's little health and safety issues, I will need to put out an email to staff in that case...but otherwise...you're free to do your experiment..."

Does Renee undress here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)