More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Does Renee undress here?

As soon as possible right?

Renee smiled and nodded to the dean, then to her sister and began undressing, removing her top and folding it neatly before handing it to Claire, who put the garment in her bag for safe keeping. Soon Renee's pants, bra, underwear and even shoes joined it, putting her hands on her hips Renee stood before the dean, completely nude, in all her C-cup breasted shaven pussied glory, an act that would probavly have gotten her thrown off campus and before her own sister, Claire herself looking a mixture of impressed and awkward...rarely seeing her sister completely in the buff, but now it was in a social situation.

"So, seeing as you are my first 'witness'...do you have any comments?" Renee asked the dean, mouthing at Claire to turn the camera on.

After waiting a moment for Claire to fumble getting the camera on the dean straightens herself up "Well...I can't say I thought I'd ever be having a formal conversation with a student while they were this undressed...to be honest it's a little shocking, if I had more time to prepare myself maybe..."

"Well yes...that is the point though right? Get comments from those who were not prepared, I mean...I might not be prepared to see a friend in an oppressively pink sweater, should this be treated as any differently? Say...like a lifestyle choice, for example..." Renee explained, still standing there, still barely flinching.

"I would point out that in the case of your friend they would not be showing off sexual organs to random passersby...like your breasts...for example"

"Yes but you could always argue the point about male toplessness...and besides, I wouldn't be showing off too much more than a bikini no?"

"You do make a fair point, though I doubt it's a strong enough one on it's own to change any minds"

"That is what the experiment is for...seeing what the general public thinks, the general public of the campus that is"

"Well...I wish you luck in that, just stay out of trouble okay? You're safer on campus grounds but public indecency is still quite illegal"

"If the cops came to every call out about naked people in a college I'm pretty sure they'd run out of officers"

The dean sighed and smiled, shaking her head before pointing to the door.

"Okay Claire, you get that?" Renee turned to her sister who was holding the camera nice and steady.

"Of course, you know me...so, we've got a free period, we can go explore a little if you want...unless you had anywhere in mind..." Claire explained, the camera acting as her eyes.

Where do the duo decide to go? And is Renee's nudity well received?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)