More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fever Dreamer Fever Dreamer

With this tool, you could build almost any future you want.

Remove Emily from play

Aaron grimaced. It would probably be a good idea to make sure Emily didn't cause trouble, and there was a fairly easy way of achieving that.

Back downstairs, Emily was still glued to the television, so it was a simple matter to ease quietly up behind her, blue tweezers at the ready. Emily remained completely oblivious as he reached into her body, pulling out a faintly glowing orb of blue light that struggled feebly to return to its body. Aaron quickly retreated to the kitchen, dragging his ethereal prize by the tail.

Now it was just a matter of deciding what to do with it. Emily would remain conscious until the soul was into something else - the instructions were fairly clear - and despite dropping it into an empty jar, it kind of just floated inside, trying to escape. The TV still blared in the background and while any kid watching television isn't %100 conscious, Emily definitely hadn't passed out yet.

Aaron was thinking of possible alternatives when a sudden impulse for mischief began to creep up on him.

Where does Aaron hide Emily's soul?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)