More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

What and who are you, morsel?

Remmi, the Witch Goblin

Ooga booga, where's the library hoes at?

Remmi was a simple goblin. Well, a simply intelligent Goblin. She was small yet stacked, a real THICC short stack, and hung like a horse. In fact, thanks to one of her mothers, she literally had the cock of a horse, even being nearly 24 inches long with jumbo balls.

Thanks to being the daughter of a Hag and goblin, she had dark blue skin, short back hair with purple highlights, and wore a scanty witches robe that made it seem as though her tits would spill out, left her giant ass bare, especially since she didn't wear panties, and her cock hang in the wind. Aside from that, she wore a witches hat, knee socks, and gloves.

She marched through her grotto like a queen despite being the “nerd” of the underground. It was thanks to her intelligence and magical power that gave her word a lot of weight among her goblin troupe. In fact, she was the “leader” when it came to making the better decisions.

But the other goblins liked to act otherwise since she was such a nerd.

“Twerk, twerk, twerk!”

Remmi sighed as she walked from her private area to the main grotto area and came up on the usual bi-weekly oiled up twerk fest of the goblins. Loud music blared and the goblins with the fattest asses oiled up to bust it down. And goblins were almost as bad as the bunnies girls when it came to sex.

They twerked on each other and on whatever crotch was out, happily gliding and clapping their asses against whatever. Hell, many were just already having full blown sex to the beat of the hip hop song.

And they were everywhere, on top of tables, on the ground, against the wall, and in the middle of the impromptu dance floor. Some were already just making out and slurping up each other's dicks before they began mounting each other, grinding and cumming splattering the place, especially oiled up asses.

“Twerk, twerk, twerk!”

A goblin with a fat ass immediately slammed her ass against Remmi’s cock, which yes, was now fully erect and towering over her. She gasped and whistled, calling two more goblins to start grinding on Remmi.

Green, blue, and light green cheeks rhythmically bounced on her and slapped together. And Remmi, for her part, just stared at them with a tired and deadpan expression.

But her cock twitched uncontrollably and dripped with thick globs of precum that began dripping all over their backs, asses, and even their heads...

Just gonna stand there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)