More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Reincarnated in a Fantasy Setting: A Isekai Story, by Unknown7

Its in the fucking title

“Are you fucking kidding me with this fucking fucker and her fucking plagiarisation that fucking never stops!”

“Calm down, Gina.”

“Haarggghh!!!!”

“As our listeners can probably guess, we are reading Reincarnated in a Fantasy Setting: A Isekai Story, by *sigh* Unknown7”

“So this is just like Dark Lord, right?”

“From the sound of it it is supposed to be a better version of it.”

“GRAAAAHHH!!!”

“What now, Gina?”

“I just read the name of the first protagonist.”

“Heh, want to give that one a go?”

“Fuck no, I'm not giving Unkown that pleasure. Lets go with the Catgirl route. Lets see how she ruins Catgirls.”

“Alright.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“On Earth, Katrina Lanus was the best friend (lackey) of the queen of No-Name High, Matilda Walker. “

“@#$°]!!!!!”

“Gina, if you keep this up I genuinely fear for your sanity.”

“Its just, this is somehow worse then Dark Lord.”

“It is hard to believe but...”

“So, we are this catgirl, even though she has no catgirl mannerism at all. This path is specifically called “the catgirl route” but Katrina might as well be an ordinary human for that matter.”

“To be fair she is called Kitty sometimes and attacks with her claws, maybe once?”

“Wow!”

“Its the opposite what we criticized Monster Girl Harem for. Obviously, if you have monstergirls you have to let them act at least somewhat accordingly.”

“Katrina gets isekaied, becomes the to some princess and runs away. This all happens in the span of one 30 second long chapter.”

“She defeats a dryad and makes contact with a bunch of other people.”

“Like holy shit, how hard is this? Don't introduce a fuckton of characters at once! I have no idea who these guys are and half the time I don't even know who's talking!”

“But that doesn't matter anyway, because...”

Suddenly about twenty woman appeared. Some of them were carrying a pink banter that had a symbol that looked very similar to a female power symbol from Earth.

“pink banter....pffft, I mean, oh no I am so offended at the feminism hate!”

"I'm not surprised you've never heard of them" said Sophia, "they're pretty much a joke who have only successfully invaded one kingdom and that was because its ruler was a pacifist who surrendered immediately. Basically, the amazons are just a group of insecure women who blamed their own personal shortcomings on men so they founded their own 'queendom'"

“I don't think we have read a single fucking story from unkown, that didn't have a group of radical feminists in it. “

“I get that its supposed to be a joke, its just not a very funny joke. If you want to satirize a specific group, you have to at least do the bare minimum of...well satire. Unkown isn't willing to explore a radical feminist mindset beyond the most basic common denominator. And that makes for very poor comedy.”

“Yah, very interesting and all, lets move on to the fighting.”

Natsu fired a darkness into the demon's face.

“Edgy.”

“Anyways, the group beats the feminists(wow, what a surprise), then some other guys show up, stuff happens and Katrina joins a guild or whatever.”

“As you might expect its all very random and haphazard.”

"Not very, there's simply too much infighting between kingdoms like Camelot and Amazonia.“

„Infighting between Kingdoms. INFIGHTING BETWEEN KINGDOMS!“

„Look, Marcie. Your first mistake was to assume that unkown knows big words like infighting.“

„It. is. in. the. name. IN! FIGHTING! Internal!”

“I'm glad you finally have an appropriate reaction to this, but can we get on with it?”

„King Lincoln Walker almost united the kingdoms of Briteros a century ago but he was assassinated. Even if they did unite, there's still ten nations far stronger like Grome, Ezio, Scarim, the Crimson Union and the 3rd High Asuran Empire. Most of those nations exist within the same continent" “

“Ah yes, exposition in its clumsiest form.”

“Why is this told to Katrina in the first place? She spend a decent amount of time in this kingdom or whatever it is, right? Shouldn't she be aware of all this already?”

“Yes, it is quite amusing, that unkown doesn't understand the main narrative purpose of Isekai. To put a character into a fantasy realm that has no idea what is going on, and thus giving the author an easy excuse for exposition.”

Katrina laid down as Natsu pulled down her pants. As the pink haired girl got between her legs, Katrina knew there must be a god. Natsu inserted her tongue into Katrina's pussy. Katrina was lost in pleasure. She let out a loud moan

“This is what counts as a sex scene for Unkown and it is actually an improvement to her usual stuff. Beats: CRACK! It hurts! at least.”

“I almost want to see Dick Doctor try and masturbate to this. But I fear he might actually pull it off.”

“Lets not chance it.”

"Duck!" shouted Natsu.

“Katrina could have responded with where? And it would have been a very funny joke. Why is unkown just an an unending source of disappointment?”

“Uhh Marcie, is it just me, or are we putting more quotes into this then usual?”

“Must be your imagination.”

"Yes, Kitty, I have pink pussy hair" she said, "its my father and I's natural hair colour If you wanna check out girls, I know a betrothel"

“Pfffft!”

“Wow, Marcie did you actually found something funny here?”

“That...doesn't count. That was unintentional!”

“Natsu took Kat into a betrothel and picked a blonde female whore. “

“Gyahahahahahaha!”

“Jesus fucking christ, Marcie!”

"She has a ass nice?" Natsu asked.

“Was unkown high or drunk when she wrote this? I mean her writing is usually better, and I use “better” in the most relative sense here.

“I could certainly use a fucking drink.”

The two left a messy trail of clothes in the forest as they lay in a naked embrace.

“They are in a brothel!”

“No, Gina a...pfft betrothel.”

“Will you quit it?”

People need to die for ghosts to exist so we'd need to kill people to produce ghosts before we suck them into a crystal for her.

“I'm not sure if this is Natsu or Kat speaking, but they are supposed to be the good guys, right?”

“I believe that is quite irrelevant. We are having another sex scene and a choice. To lick pussy underwater or do not lick pussy underwater. Gina picked to lick pussy.”

“I hope you are ready for another unkown joke. Its a riot, guys.”

”Natsu pulled Kat out of the water to find she had drowned. Turns out you can't hold your breath and lick pussy at the same time.“

“And this is how the story ends and I have to say I don't think it could have been any more fitting.”

“I'm just happy we are done.”

“Quite.”

“Happy Halloween and such.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)