More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cosmicpinkbeautie Cosmicpinkbeautie

Will Bella go for a joy ride or follow orders?

Regular Presentation at a school

Bella was starting to get used to the looks she received off her colleagues, if they didn't like her then who cares, she was boss, they were her staff.

Bella was only 22 and was fast tracked into her position as Sargent due to good university grades, it was a new scheme that was meant to attract more intellectually minded people into the police , but it was a scheme that had caused ripples around the headquarters, police officers with 30+ years experience were now having to answer to people 30 - 40 years younger than them.

Bella had to work extra hard to gain the respect of her staff, at 5'4 she wasn't the most intimidating figure and with long, bushy, curly Blondie hair you may go as far to say she looked cute. She'd only been in the police a few months and had never been out on the beat, she'd just hang round in her office and give the odd order out or give someone a good blocking, this pissed her employee's off the most. Today though, she was giving a demonstration at a local high school, she was taking a couple of her employees with her to help out and the whole thing was to be recorded and used as a sort of training video.

Bella, George & Graham pulled up outside the high school and stepped out the car...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)