More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nref Nref

Take your pick!

Regina Hall

Bio


Name: Regina Hall

Age: Thirtyone

Hair: Platinum blond, worn long with a bang over her right eye and a braid tucked behind her left ear.

Height: 6'0

Weight: One does not ask a lady her weight!

Breast size: C-cup

Cock size: 16 inches

Her appearance is described in detail here:

http://tinyurl.com/hwfwwcr


Regina is a woman with utter poise, composite and grace. Wearing her natural arrogance like a shroud she makes her way through life by seizing control of those around her, bending the rules to suit her needs. In the end Regina always gets what she wants.

Making her career as a businesswoman she is hugely successful on the corporate ladder, using her charms to her advantage when she needs to. More than one make business rival has been seduced and speared by her massive sixteen inch cock, becoming her loyal buttslut and coming to serve her purposes. As such she is at this point close to becoming CEO of the company in record time, striking a blow for women everywhere. Of course, no one suspects that she is a futanari.

In her free time she moonlights as a dominatrix, eager to take her aggressions out on hapless men and getting paid to boot. They come for the dominance yet soon find themselves addicted to futa cock. As such Regina funnel her fair share of new buttsluts to Club XXX and has more than once tricked business rivals to go to the club and then watching them get bent over and fucked, again serving her purpose.

Controlling, ambitious and arrogant Regina is the ultimate mistress for any buttsluts with masochistic tendencies. If they didn't have those tendencies when they met Regina will gladly help them develop them..

End presentation

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)