More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

Where is Reese ?

Reese's First Nude Scene Part 1 V-3

It is November of 1996 and twenty-year-old Reese Witherspoon has just begun shooting her current movie called Twilight and at this moment she is preparing to shoot what will be the first nude scene of her career so she is naturally quite nervous as she stands in front of the mirror in her dressing room completely naked and barefoot in an attempt to get comfortable with the fact that in just a few minutes she will be naked in front of the first people aside from her family and doctor to ever see her that way.

Moments later, as Reese continues to pose in front of the mirror naked to psych herself up for her impending nude scene she is startled by the feeling of her dressing room suddenly getting much colder which naturally makes her start shivering because she's currently as naked as the day she was born followed by the even weirder and more worrying sensation of someone lightly smacking her all too bare butt which causes Reese to let out an adorable squeak and then cover her all too naked body with just her hands.

Quickly looking around her dressing room, the naked, barefoot, and now very freaked out Reese sees that despite the fact she could have sworn that someone just lightly smacked her on her all too bare butt she still seems to be alone so she simply assumes that her nervousness about her impending nude scene must be causing her to imagine things.

However, moments later, just as she's convinced herself she imagined it she is shocked to feel what feels like someone touching her all too bare chest though she is apparently still alone in her dressing room so the increasingly freaked out naked Reese begins to fear that as unlikely as it seems she is either being haunted by a ghost or even more unbelievable that there is an invisible person in the room with her.

How does Reese react to the possibility that she's being haunted by a ghost or being messed with by an invisible person? For example, does she panic & run out of the dressing room naked or does she do something else? Either way, what's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)