More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wildman666 Wildman666

Who and where are you?

Red/Kanto

As the sun rises over Pallet town, a young woman with short brown hair wakes up at the crack of dawn. She quickly throws the covers off her nude body and begins stretching. Every move she makes causes her D cup breasts to jiggle, her pillowly ass to bounce, and her already erect foot long 5 inch wide cock to sway from side to side.

Red was so excited for today, that she'd gone to sleep early. Today was that she'd finally get her very own pokemon. She couldn't wait to travel all of Kanto, fighting and fucking other trainers and pokemon. Just the thought of it caused her to start furiously masturbating. She soon she came and sprayed her cum all over her floor and bed.

Red sighed in relief, having gone to sleep earlier meant that she had to skip most of her nightly activities with her mother and she was feeling pretty backed up. She then started going about the rest of her morning activies.

After taking a shower a shower, Red starts getting dressed, putting on a form fitting t-shirt and pants before putting on her favorite jacket and hat. She grabs her backpack, which contains all the clothes, supplies, and sextoys she'll need, when she hears her mother calling. "Sweetie, come down. There is a surprise waiting for you in the living room". Red straps her backpack on and started making her way downstairs.

What's waiting for her downstairs?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)