More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LadyLexxx LadyLexxx

What's next?

Recount bus ride with Sarah

Dear Diary,

Let me start the story off by telling you, Dear Diary, that Sarah had been a childhood friend from when we were both 3 and I had just moved into the area. She was my first love, besides my parents, and not romantically. We were inseparable from grade school to graduation. Sadly, as things go in life, we drifted from each other. I decided to take a break from the city and head back to my roots. Okay, okay! Fine Diary, I will tell the whole truth. I needed to give my poor, used pussy a little break from all the dick I had gotten the week before. But, that, is a story for another time. So, I went back to my parent’s house for a weekend of relaxation. Alas, being the whore I am, sex found me, but in the form of Sarah.

I was shopping for some lunch at the local grocer when we quiet literally ran into each other by the wine. Stumbling and stuttering an apology, we stopped and realized the person that stood before each of us.

“Sarah?” I stammered.

“Oh My God!” She squealed and jumped into my arms. Sarah smelled like rain and lavender and my heart fluttered at all the memories we had shared.

We went to lunch, then to a café where we just talked and talked. As the day wore on, and the years of separation melted into the comfortable companionship of long lost friendship, we began to sit closer to each other, started to find small reasons to touch hands or shoulders or hair. It got to be around dinner time when Sarah asked me if I wanted to join her at her folk’s place for dinner.

“They would love to see you again! It’s been ages.” Sarah remarked.

Since I didn’t want the moment to end with her, I agreed, and we drove out into the country a bit, rocking to our old favorites and singing at the top of our lungs. I could not believe how beautiful she was, Diary. My Sarah. My first love. All grown up and womanly and gorgeous and I wanted her. I remember that clearly. The need was almost a physical thing, something either of us could have touched or tasted in that car at that moment, if we had wanted to. I was getting a vibe from her, that she too was having the same longing towards me, but I didn’t want to look the ass, especially since I wasn’t 100% sure.

Dinner went well. I was greeted with open arms and warm hugs. We laughed and reminisced throughout the meal, and that same feeling of longing, of need, followed us about from room to room, wine glasses in hand. Around midnight, I decided it was time I got going back to my parent’s house. I thanked everyone for a wonderful night and promised to visit before I headed back to school in the coming days. I went to wait for the bus, when Sarah came running down the block.

“What are you doing?” I asked, trying to not sound so surprised while hiding my joy.

“Well, I drank too much to drive back to my place, and it is only a few stops farther from where you will be getting off, so I thought we could take the bus together.”

I smiled and took her hand in mine. “I am so pleased to be in your company for a little while longer.” (and Oh Diary, did I ever mean it!)

The empty bus arrived, and we took a seat towards the back, our fingers laced together.

“You know,” Sarah started. “When we were in high school, I always had a crush on you, but I was too shy and nervous to tell you. You were my best friend and I didn’t want to ruin it by declaring my love. It sounds silly now, saying it outload to you.” She turned away from me and hid her face. “I am so glad I ran into you today and got to see you again. You grew up to be more beautiful than I could have imagined.”

There it was! There was the validation and all the answer I needed, Diary. I lifted her chin and smiled at her. “Me too, Sarah. Me too.”

She bit her lip and I went in. I sucked her lip out from between her teeth and repositioned my lips, so my tongue could find hers. She gasped and sighed into my open mouth. I kissed her with everything I had and she gave it right back to me. Sitting there at the back of the bus, we demolished our old friendship with something more powerful. Need. My hand moved to her breast and when she didn’t stop me, but instead arched into my palm, I moved it under her shirt. Our tongues danced together as our lips plumped with friction contact. Sarah’s heartbeat was suicidal, her nipple felt like a hard diamond chip between my exploring fingers.

We pulled away from each other, but my hand stayed under her shirt, enjoying the feel of her flushed skin. Her lips were red, like she had been eating strawberries, and I imagine mine looked the same. I squeezed my thighs together and felt that all too familiar primal pull deep in my groin. She licked her lips and it was all the invitation I needed. I lifted her shirt to expose her bra and the one tit that had fallen out due to my frisky hand.

“Incredible.” I breathed, my voice all husky with desire.

I sank down upon that one perfectly round, hard nub of a nipples and sucked. My teeth nibbled, and my tongue caressed. I felt Sarah spread her legs, but I doubt it was a conscious choice. Her body was opening for me and I wanted to explore it in the worst possible way.

My stop was called, and I groaned in frustration. I unlatched myself from Sarah’s perfect breast and pulled her shirt back down for her. She was breathing heavily, and I could read her eyes, she wanted more.

“Would you like to get off here with me?” I asked her, putting a promising emphasis on the phrase “get off”.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)