More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LadyLexxx LadyLexxx

What's next?

Recount blowjob with Jason and Rachel

Dear Diary,

I know that you will enjoy this story, Diary, maybe almost as much as I enjoyed experiencing it! It is one of my favorites from recent memory. My oh my, did Jason taste like heaven on Rachel’s tongue. It happened at a local baseball game where Jason’s older brother was playing. I am not much for the All American Past Time, but I was very much for Jason and his sweet tasting jizz. He asked me to go with him, with a wink and a knowing smile. I just knew that Jason was going to satisfy my thirst for something sweet in my mouth. And Diary, I was NOT left wanting.

Once we arrived, we made sure that Jason’s brother noticed us cheering him on before me made our escape. Beside the baseball diamond is a small glade of forest, well just a small strand of trees, enough for some shade and a small amount of privacy, or so we thought. It is also a little close to one of the exits to the parking lot. We just figured that everyone was watching the game and not leaving. But frankly Diary, I don’t think we really cared.

As soon as we made it into the relative seclusion of the trees, I pushed him against one and dropped to my knees. (Now Diary, I like foreplay and seduction as much as the next gal, but sometimes you just need to have a cock in your mouth, and why deny yourself, ya know?) Jason was already hard, and I wasted no time in devouring his thick dick. He makes me drool a lot, due to his girth, so to keep from soaking my shirt, I opened it up and let my enthusiasm dripple out and coat my breasts. Jason is one of my regular playmates, and I have been around him enough to read his body like a pop-up book. I knew what he wanted before he even reacted. I went deeper, I slowed my rhythm, I prolonged his pleasure.

He sighed and stroked my hair making me purr. I increased the pace, knowing, as much as I hated it, that we couldn’t be here all afternoon. We had a game to watch and a friend to cheer. My hand snaked up Jason’s thigh and found his balls. I gave them a little squeeze and tug making him moan deep in his throat. His primal sounds just encourage me to go faster. So, I did. I lost myself in the moment, in his cock, in his smell and need. I was dripping from both sets of lips, drool coated my chest and slick feminine scent coated my thighs (no panties for this whore, Diary!).

He was getting close. Jason started moving his hips in time to my mouth. We were both oblivious to our surroundings, until we heard someone clearing their throat. I popped his cock outta my mouth with much regret and turned to regard the intruder. Rachel, a cutie in my Econ class, stood there, hand on her cocked hip, watching us with lust leaden eyes. Now Diary, I am not one that is often struck silent, but in that moment, I didn’t know what to say. I knew Rachel was crushing on Jason hard, and it wasn’t exactly like we were friends, but I kinda felt bad in that instant. But let me tell you something, Diary, she surprised the fuck outta both of us.

“So, are you going to just stare at me, or are you going to make some room on that dick?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)