More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LadyLexxx LadyLexxx

What's next?

Recount bathroom sex with Tom

Dear Diary,

I have decided to start with this story, cause I know how excited you are with the mere mention of it. Oh wait! That was me! HA!

Tom, ah Tom… he was a perfect choice for a between classes romp. I had heard the rumor pool around campus that, while quiet hung, couldn’t last for shit, and since I was pressed for time anyway, I decided to give him a good. Let me tell you, Diary, the rumors are very true, and while it didn’t last for more than 5 minutes, he delivered a great load that had me dripping for hours. Hell, I was even convinced that when I stood up to turn in my exam, there would be a wet spot on my seat. But I am getting a little ahead of myself.

I saw Tom walking across the lawn at the beginning of the day, and decided that I would propose a meeting of the, umm well not “minds”, but a meeting of the genitals? Can I say that? Anyhoo, I accosted Tom while he was walking towards the library for his study hall period.

“Hey Tom. Looking great today.” I had given him a hungry look that lingered overly long on his crotch. He noticed, of course.

“Um, hey Sasha. What are you doing over on this side of campus?”

(Something I should mention, Diary, is that I had also heard rumors that Tom had a crush on me, and he knew my class schedule, so I guess he really was surprised to see me over towards the library, since I should have been in Advanced Business Math. Whatever… I needed to lay my ground work for some dickin’.)

“Well, I was actually waiting for you.” I gave him my most coy look.

“Me? Really?” Tom asked, blushing. (Let me tell you something, Diary, when a guy blushes and gets all self-conscious *shiver*. I swear I can feel my clit throb in anticipation.)

“Yes you! I wanted to ask you something. Well, more of a favor really.” I dazzled him with my smile. (When I want to lay on the charm, I can lay it on thicker than most people spread Nutella on their toast)

“Oh ok, I would love to help you out, if I can I mean. Err Um what is it you need help with?” Tom stammered out. That blush appeared again, and I felt that tidal pull that settles itself deep in my stomach and radiates warmth outward.

I arched my back, showcasing my breasts and glided forward so my tits barely contacted his chest. I felt his heartbeat and it perked up my nipples in no time. (Something that might be important is that I am short, tragically so, and Tom is tall, so I guess my tits where not chest level so much as chiseled ab level). I gazed up at him and licked my lips. His heartrate and breathing were not the only things reacting to my proximity. I reached up and grabbed him by the neck, making him stoop to my level.

“My dear, sweet Tom, I want you to do me the favor of filling me up with that huge cock I have heard so much about. I am horny and sometimes a lady needs some help scratching an itch. Think you could help a girl in need out?” I asked sweetly in his ear, followed by a quick flick on his ear from my tongue.

“Nnnnnnooow….?” He had stammered. It honestly made him even more desirable. Nervousness is sexy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)