More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by obieblu_tumblr obieblu_tumblr

What's next?

Reciprocate Trevor's Flirting

“So, what marketing did you need to do while living on a cruise ship?” you ask Trevor, having a bit of genuine interest.

“Oh, I occupied myself mainly with customer satisfaction,” he says in a serious tone. Then, he smirks, “Primarily the male customers.” Trevor thinks this is quite witty. Tyler snorts a little into his drink, but chuckles softly. Leo awkwardly guffaws and takes a sip of his drink.

“Was there really that much customer _dis_satisfaction?” you ask with a small grin.

“Oh, not when I finished servicing them!” Trevor says with pride. Both Tyler and Leo snort, this time.

“I've worked with a lot of marketers. Are the duties on a cruise ship much different than in a standard land-locked office?” you ask, giving him a wide opening for innuendo.

Trever grins a wide dirty grin. “My regular duties included making sure their sunscreen was even and making sure they had all the shrimp they could eat. Sometimes more than they could eat.” He wiggles his eyebrows at you. You have no doubt that this cute, slim guy had lots of fun working on the high seas.

Tyler addresses you, “On the way over, I was telling Trevor that you're a web designer looking for a job in the city.” You're surprised that Tyler remembered. He's polite, but you didn't think he would have ever spared you an extra thought. You're pretty sure he only associates with you because you're friends with Chris&Jeff.

“Yeah, thank you. I still am. I'm popping down for interviews every now and then.” You smile at Tyler's consideration, but sneak a quick side look at Leo who quickly takes another sip of his drink.

Trevor looks momentarily excited. “Oh, this is the cute designer?” He gives you a quick lecherous appraisal. You feel a little awkward under the obvious scrutiny, and you take a large swallow of your drink. “Yeah, I just started at a PR agency Park Plaza. They're growing and need another designer or two.” Your heart jumps. Only good, successful companies rent out in Park Plaza, in the heart of Downtown. “Why don't you send me over your resume and portfolio?”

You can't help but show your excitement. “Sure, of course. Thank you.” You address Tyler as well with the thanks. “Give me your email.”

Trevor laugh is almost a giggle. He pulls out his phone. “No, give me your number. I can text you my email.” He's clever, but you don't mind. He can't really work the way he was talking about at a real job. Besides, he's too boyishly cute to feel threatened by in any way. You notice Tyler roll his eyes, and Leo starts looking elsewhere as Trevor takes out his phone. You give him your number. “Oh, good. I might even have something for you to do that isn't under my desk.”

You groan, but laugh. Tyler chuckles mildly, “I'm not to blame for anything that happens after this point.” Trevor is now openly leering at you with a hungry grin.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)