More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoreMaster LoreMaster

What does Peter do next?

Receive unexpected guests

Peter was on his way home from an average night patrolling through manhattan. Four dealings busted, three jewelery store robberies ended, two police chases resolved, and one Shocker webbed to a lamp post after failing to rob Wall Street.

‘All an all, an average day for Spider-man’ Peter thought. After stopping at the Daily Bugle to deliver photos to Robbie and get a quick payday. Peter planned to spend the weekend alone doing whatever comes to mind. A part of Peter wanted to go out and maybe find himself a hot date, but his poor reputation of romantic pursuits deters him from putting himself out there.

‘Well Pete, this feels like a binge Netflix kind of weekend’ he sighed to himself swinging across the street and grabbing the outer wall of his apartment building and crawling into the window of his room.

Upon entry, his head started buzzing.

‘Spider-sense, I swear I made sure to lock the place up before I left.’

Without really thinking, Peter jumped to his bedroom door, opened it preparing to fight off a burglar or a disgruntled land lady. Instead his eyes caught sight of two all to familiar faces.

“Hi handsome.”

“How’s it going tiger.”

Peter was stunned silent when laying eyes upon Gwen Stacy and Mary Jane Watson. Two women Peter once had romantic relationships with that both ended badly.

The beautiful blonde Gwen Stacy who shared science classes with Peter was his first really intimate romance he had. That of course ended when Norman ‘Green Goblin’ Osborn kidnapped her in order to lure Peter to a fight on the Brooklyn bridge. Goblin attempted throw the helpless Gwen off said bridge in his twisted plan of on Spider-man. Peter was not fast enough to stop her fall but thankfully an intervention from Superman stopped Gwen from meeting a horrible fate and Goblin stood no chance when the Man of Steel subdued him and was promptly thrown in prison. Despite the happy ending, the whole thing shocked Gwen and made her realize that her boyfriend was Spider-man, one tense talk later ended their relationship.

In the case of the fire Ry red-head Mary Jane, things went a little different. MJ had dated Peters best friend Harry Osborn. But when Harry’s father was unmasked as the Green Goblin, Harry abruptly left for Europe wanting nothing to do with any of the sins of his father. The rift in Peter and MJ’s love lives brought them together and the two dated for a long while. But the dual life of being Spider-man proved to much for MJ who knew Peter’s secret for some time without him knowing. Like with Gwen, one tense talk led to their break-up.

Despite all that happened, both Gwen and MJ kept a friendship with Peter and kept his secret as Spider-man. But the awkwardness of the relationships lingered, especially when the three shared a room together. But know matter how hard he tried, Peter couldn’t stop his love for both women.

But now Peter stands in the middle of his apartment with both his ex’s standing right in front of him.

“How did you two uh get in here?” Peter said nervously.

“You never asked for your extra key back.” MJ smiled waving the spare apartment key Peter gave her.

“Riiiiiight yeah that sounds like me hahaha.”

“Peter can we talk?” Gwen gestured to his couch.

“Oh yeah ok sure, do you want me to change? Get you two a drink?” Peter asked again nervous.

“Just sit down tiger.” MJ said grabbing Peter’s hand and placing him on the couch between her and Gwen, which really made Pete nervous.

After a short awkward silence Peter slowly removed his mask. “I think I know what this is, it’s an intervention, you two want me to stop being Spider-man. I get it, this city doesen’t need me, there’s plenty of heroes already, you two are my friends and don’t want to see me hurt, you—

Suddenly, both Gwen and Mary Jane grabbed each shoulder and kissed his cheeks. Peter’s mind went blank.

What???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)