More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by looltal looltal

What type of fun do the three get into as the ship departs?

Rebecca can finally take on Amy

The tall man talks to Rebecca: "Do you already have a specific cabin in mind?"

"Yes, well definitely take cabin #8 if that's still free?" "Very good choice, Lady. Let me show you to your cabin." said the 'pirate'. Amy and Amber realise to their surprise that her friend has obviously looked at the brochure.

They walk to a nice cabin, looking out the back of the ship. It has a magnificient view and two bunk beds on top of each other. "Great we'll take it", Rebecca declares. "I'll sleep on the upper side. Amber do you take the lower one? Amy, I know how much you dislike two-person rooms. I have also something special for you."

Amber and Amy, still surprised, nod.

"My Lady, may I show you to your accomodation?", asks the pirate Amy.

Rebecca says, "Let me join you", while Amber stays in the room, admiring the view how they depart port.

"It's indeed very special accomodation, your friend has chosen for you", says the pirate, leading the girls back to the deck and then further down into the ship.

"Can you tell us a little bit about the history of a ship like this?", Rebecca asks excitedly.

"Sure, let me show you our historically accurate dressing room.", and he leads them to a room with chains.

"Do you know how they work? It's quite complicated." - "Yes sure, I studied galley ships", Rebecca says.

"Really? Why don't you show me then", the pirate challenges her in good humor.

"Sure. Amy would you help me for a second?", asks Rebecca. Amy is confused what this is about.

Rebecca asks "Please come, sit here, it'll take only a few moments", and points to a solid looking chair, that has some cuffs and chains attached to it.

Does she agree?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)