More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by No1special138 No1special138

Whose Story Will You Follow?

Rebecca Blackstone, High School Senior Who Snuck Out To Go Drinking Last Night.

Your heart races, blood pounding in your ears. In your fright you've kicked off your blanket and comforter, leaving you naked and exposed. You reach out a shaking hand and touch it again. It twitches. You feel it. What the actual fuck?!

You try to slow your breathing and think. You quickly scan your body with your hands and eyes. Long auburn hair. Voluminous chest. Flat stomach. Wide hips. You feel for and find your vagina but in the way is... It's a dick. A penis. Attached to your body like it's supposed to be there. What the actual fucking hell?!?! How did this happen?! What happened last night?! And why are naked, anyways?

"What's wrong?!"

You scream again and throw your blanket back over yourself. You're mother just burst into the room like it was a SWAT raid, eyes wide and ready for trouble. You stare at each other for a long heartbeat. It doesn't seem like she saw your...problem. Do you tell her? Could she even do anything if she knew? How would she react? You're not really sure but you are sure she'll ask about last night if you say anything. If she finds out you snuck out to go partying she'll wring your neck without even realizing you grew a dick overnight.

"Spider," you pant. "Woke me up."

Your mother takes a step back. She hates anything that crawls.

"Well, did you kill it?" she asks in a calmer, if more disgusted, tone.

"Yes, it's dead. Sorry for scaring you."

"So long as you're okay. Now get dressed and come eat or you'll be late for school."

Your heart sinks. School. How can you handle this phallic situation while also dealing with school? And after your energetic shouting and jumping around you can't fake being sick. Fuck! You're just gonna have to get through the day and figure it out later.

You yourself to prioritize. School is easy. You don't think you have anything major going on today. Most teachers are merciful after long weekends because they also want to go out drinking on a Monday night. And it's not like you normally show off your crotch to people so what are the odds that anyone will even know? Right. Just gotta pick out clothes that work with your new "condition".

You leave the safety of your blankets just long enough to lock the door. You then open your closet and start assessing your options. Pants are a no go. They're all way too tight to hide the inevitable bulge. You blush as you consider what it would look like. So, a skirt or dress. Preferably something long, just in case. You find the most covering article you own, a white sundress that shows off your shoulders and chest but reaches down to your knees, and throw it on. Underneath you wear a simple beige bra and matching panties. You considered going without just to avoid the constraining sensation of stuffing a cock into underwear meant to hug a girl's body, a constant reminder of what should not be there, but ultimately decide to wear them. Better to have that extra layer of obfuscation just in case someone somehow catches a glimpse up your skirt. You stuff the obstruction to your life into the small garment like a jack-in-the-box, cheeks burning despite not having an audience.

You head downstairs and devour your breakfast, speaking as briskly as you can with your parents. They seem a bit put off but don't say anything. You hope they chalk it up to you being in a rush and run to your car. Outside the door you spot a familiar black cat who meows a demand for attention. You smile and scratch behind her ears. She's kind of the neighborhood cat, a stray that everyone feeds and plays with so she'll kill off little rodents and such. It's strangely soothing to listen to her purr and you feel much better as you enter your secondhand hatchback and head for your high school.

Okay, time to figure some stuff out. Last night, as you often have, you snuck out of the house after your parents (always early to bed) went to sleep. The plan was to crash a college party at a house not far from yours. Fearful of your parents hearing the car start up, and since it wasn't far if you cut through the woods, you headed out on foot and...And then what? You don't really remember anything after that. That's weird. You've gotten blackout drunk before and it never affected your memory from before you even started drinking. For that matter, if you blacked out, why aren't you hung over?

So, options. You could see a doctor or something, see if this has ever happened before. But of course it hasn't. Show anyone in the medical field and they'll be dissecting you in the name of science. Maybe not literally but the secret definitely wouldn't stay contained. But what else can you do? You need more information. That's it! You might not remember the party but you know some other people who were supposed to go. You can ask them if anything weird happened and that might give you a clue or at least...

Your train of thought starts to wander as you're stuck at a red light. Some hot young twenty-something year old is out for a morning jog and you find yourself fascinated by her. She's wearing a black sports bra that has to fight hard to keep her large breasts from exploding into motion with her every step. As she passes by you watch how her white short shorts hug her ass like a second skin, clearly showing she has nothing else on underneath. Her firm cheeks barely jiggle as she powers on but the slight motion is enough to be hypnotic...

HONK HONK HONK!!!!!

You practically jump out of your skin at the sound of someone behind you blaring their horn. The light turned green at some point. Oops. You slam on the accelerator to catch back up to traffic.

'What the hell was that all about?' you wonder to yourself.

You've always considered yourself straight and have only ever dated boys, though you've been single your whole senior year after chewing out your ex over the summer in a movie theater lobby. You'd gone to see the new Marvel movie with friends. He'd gone to see a horror fill with some cunt from the next town over. Sure, you've messed around a little with other girls but just kissing and some over the clothes action. Mostly it was just to get a rise out of a group of guys or for some giggly fun after someone snuck a few beers into a sleepover. While those moments did excite you it was about the thrill of doing something naughty and different that turned you on, not the girls themselves. That woman had turned you on just by running passed you. Scratch that, that woman had sent your body into maximum overdrive just by breathing. You've never felt that level of lust in your life before. If that woman had been standing next to you at a bus stop...you shudder to think what you'd do to her before even realizing you were doing it. But now that your heart rate has gone back into a relatively normal range you notice a new problem. Namely, the tent that has formed in your skirt.

"Oh, come on!" you yell at nobody.

Despite your best efforts to contain it within your underwear your new appendage has it's way passed the waistband to prop up your skirt like a circus tent. Damn! You hadn't realized how hung you are. You feel a flash of shame at getting a little turned on by your own dick. Just one more thing to add to your pile of embarrassment for today. You try to ignore it. It's still hard. You turn on the radio and sing along to some songs you like. Still just as hard. You turn off the music and try some deep meditative breathing. If anything, it twitches like it's trying to get bigger.

"Seriously?!" you growl at your own dick before letting out a holler of frustration.

It only starts to go down as you pull into the parking lot of your school. After sitting around for a few minutes, watching other kids walk in, it finally returns to a containable state and you stuff it back into place, handling it through your clothes. But that was damn close. What if it goes off again in school? There are plenty of attractive people in your school and you don't want the predatory lizard brain thing to happen with one of them within arm's reach.

You could...take care of things yourself. Maybe it would take the edge off? But, jerking yourself off, on school grounds no less? You could get caught, and then what? You'd be a freak of nature plastered all over the news, that's what. But if you don't start now then you won't have enough time to change your mind later before school starts.

What Do You Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)