More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jaed jaed

So, who is the girl who will get naked ?

Rebecca, a nerdy college girl, who develops a strange skin condition.

Rebbeca Robinson was a 21 jewish girl currently in college at WestDale U, she's smart and intelligent, but could sometimes be arrogant and short-sighted. Physically, she had medium-lenght black hair in braids, she wore eyeglasses, and behind them were icy gray eyes, she had a rather average build, not too skinny, but not too chubby either, she also had B to C breasts cups.

Currently she is studying for Chemist-Biologist at her university, she is always on the top of her class, but she doesn't have many friends for contrast. Still, she had a great future ahead, as she took an internship at a prestigious laboratory, in order to boost her future career, and to pay for the university.

While not particulary interested in fashion, she always had wore whatever clothes she were the most comfortable with. However, this is all about to change, for because of an incident, Rebecca would soon find herself unable to wear clothes, not because she doesn't have any, or because somebody is forcing her, but because of health problems with her skin.

When and where does the accident takes place ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)