More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonymous51 Anonymous51

Well, what’s different?

Reality is Different

At first, everything looks the same. But then you focus on the many posters lining your bedroom walls and get a shock. "What the hell?" While your badass movie posters are still there, though they look slightly different for some reason, your posters of hot babes have completely changed, now showing male sports stars and muscular guys. Some in speedos, their bulges standing right out. Before you know it, your cock twitches. Damn! You can’t be getting morning wood looking at this gay stuff! How the hell did these posters even get in your room? Is this some kind of practical joke? Because it's not funny!

You immediately go to your underwear drawer, wondering if someone had tampered with that as well, but to your relief, all of your boxers and briefs are still there. Putting on a pair of boxers, you then check the closet and are relieved to see that no one had swapped out your outfits either. Well, at least whoever did this prank didn't go too far with it.

After putting on a T-shirt and a pair of jeans, you then check your phone for messages, and that's when things get a little weird again.

You remember that you got a text from your father the previous day, informing you that both he and your mother were going to be visiting you this week. Well, the text is still there, but now it's different. Instead, your father says something about coming to see you with your dad. That must be a wording error, right?

But then things get weirder when you see other texts, going back for weeks. Instead of Rebecca (your ex), whose name doesn't appear at all, you were exchanging texts with some guy named Jack. And a lot of the texts sounded really gay. What the hell is all this? Had someone hacked your phone?

Dropping your smart phone, you head to the window and look outside, wanting to look at something normal. But the moment you do, you get a heavy dose of "not normal". You see two guys walking down the street holding hands! And two women kissing. You know that gay people do exist, but you know that none of those people live in your neighborhood and if they did, then they wouldn't be so open about it. A billboard across the street grabs your attention. You had seen it before. It was an ad for weddings, showing a bride and a groom kissing. But now it's showing two grooms kissing instead!

What you are slowly coming to realize, as impossible or fucked up as it seems, you have woken up in an entirely new reality, a homonormative reality. In this new world, your personality is the same, you're still a "bro", but like most other guys, you're homosexual, and it's viewed as completely normal and traditional. Being straight, on the other hand, is not.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)