More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NothingsHere NothingsHere

Choose a New World

Reality Warping Website - Instant - Normal

Somewhere in the US, a man was sitting in his room at 3 in the morning, scrolling through porn sites on his laptop. He felt the need to jack off one more time before he went to bed, so he decided with something really kinky so he could climax faster. A favorite of his was a doujin about women being transformed into these stupid, sex-crazed futa-monsters with bodies shaped like horses. They were either called a Queen's Stallions or Dorses. He just found it one night while scrolling through the corruption tag; it fit with his transformation and mind alteration fetishes.

Suddenly, a new window pops up. "Goddamnit," thought the man. "I didn't even click on anything."

He looks at what he thought would be an ad for some adult website or a "free gift card giveaway." What it actually was, confused him. It was a website with the URL: xxx.realityalteration.com.

The website only had one page, which only had a solid red background, an white, square space to type, and a grey button under the typing space with the word 'Submit' on it-presumably to submit whatever is typed above it. When the man clicked on the space to type with his cursor, black text faded in above the text box. The words read "You have been given God's Hand. You may shape the world to your desire."

The man thought to himself, "This is fucking weird. Are porn sites using my data to pinpoint my kinks?"

He also had a reality alteration kink. To him, it's the ultimate extension of his mind alteration and transformation fetishes, taking them to a universal level. The thought of someone being like, "What do you mean something's different about me? Everything is the same as it has been. I'm still a slutty prostitute who loves anal," is incredibly arousing to the man. Of course, he knew it was only possible in the world of fiction.

"Okay, there's no way this website in real. I'll just get some computer-destroying virus and lose all of my files... but even if it's not real... maybe... it's an ad for a fun, free-to-play porn game?" The man was grasping at straws to justify typing in the white box and pressing the button. He didn't believe it, but maybe he could get a wank out with whatever AI-generated erotica this site made. Again, grasping at straws.

"Alright... so I'll write a crazy prompt, but I'll add enough qualifiers so that if it is real, I'm not affected in any way or end up ruining the Earth. And even if my computer is destroyed, I have the ability to restore it with a backup I have in the cloud. I can work overtime to buy a new laptop."

Now that the man has completely convinced himself, he moved onto what he was going to write. He thought about what he found the hottest at the moment. At that time, the strongest thing calling to him was what he was just looking at:

"Half of all adults (divided evenly between men and women) have always been Queen's Stallions. They are dumb and are always horny. They don't desire to harm anyone and can adapt to have sex with any human or Dorse. I will not be one of the people transformed. Also, children are always conveniently never nearby whenever something sexual is happening (including the presence of Dorses.)"

The man sat there with his prompt written up. He moved his cursor over the button, but stopped there. He was still debating whether it was worth it to click some button with no idea what it will do. "Man, I know it's dumb, but it'd crazy if when I click of a button, it actually changed-"

"Oh fuck," the man said as he accidentally pressed the trackpad. The page immediately refreshed and changed to black letters on a red background, reading "Thank You." After five seconds, the window closed. The man searched through his history to try and get back to the page, but it was not there. The man sat there, dumbfounded at what he did. He probably altered physics, biology and society forever, and probably has no way to fix it.

"Whelp, guess I'll go to sleep and hope that this was all a dream."

Who do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)