More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Aqualis64 Aqualis64

Choose Your Gender!

Readme

Greetings!

first of all, I'd like to say thank you for taking the time to check my story out. but other than that, I thought that enough changes have been done and enough 'behind the scenes' stuff has occurred that I needed a place to put some explanations. this is that place.

Getting into the important bits first, there's an actual difference in character between the Male and Female lines of the story, so much so that I'm personally much more interested in the female main character (Abigail Storm) than the male main character simply because I like the girl . . . she's got style . . . but that aside, I tend to rein the Male character in a bit and put him on guide rails so a lot of what he does is heavily edited and not quite what he'd do normally. he's also a cunt, but don't tell him i said that, he's cranky enough with me. The Female character on the other hand, since I like her a lot more, has gotten a lot more free rein which means the plot lines are going to be . . . different . . . sorta. the over all plot will be mostly the same but the stuff inbetween major plot points will be decided by their individual characters, might let the male MC off his leash and see what shenanigans he gets up to . . . really need to get around to putting in that scene between him and the dancer . . . it's a spicy one . . . hmm? oh right the readme.

Next on the list of important bits is lore *angels chanting* ahem, anyway, lore. there's actually an annoying bit of clash between the disney verse and the legends verse as they have some slightly different takes on some things and some radically different takes on others. To this end, I try to use Legends as much as possible because it's just simply a lot more fleshed out but there are some things even Legends haven't fleshed out . . . over a million inhabited planets in the galactic empire, I'd be impressed if someone had named them all. Anywho, when it becomes relevant (and I remember) I will add a list of "lore changes" on after this page and a description of why. These things could be things I've just made up or they could be actual lore that I've retconned because I didn't like how they worked or something like that.

In any case, If you've read this far, thank you and I'm sorry for taking up so much of your time but, other than that (and any potential lore changes I've already made) I'll let you go. Hope you enjoy Galactic Adventures: Star Wars.

With Kind Regards
Aqualis

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)