More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zekar Zekar

What sort of (eventual) change awaits Ash?

Rare Evolution Stone Shop

Ash woke up to another typical day. Until he came across a shop sign he hadn’t seen before. The sign was that of a bunch of stones, but with human silhouettes on the inside.

Ash entered the shop to find a beautiful woman wearing a 1950’s vintage blue dress. The type housewives wore in old movies.

“Welcome to the Evolution Stone shop,” she said, “My name is Crystal. Can I help you find anything?”

“Hi, Crystal. I’m Ash from Pallet town. What’s up with that sign? Are those people?”

“Oh yes, so many people have Pokémon themed shops, but I thought it would be good to cater to humans.”

“But I thought evolutionary stones only worked on Pokémon.”

“That was true,” Crystal said, pulling out a tray of stones, “But a Professor recently discovered these. For instance this Gender Stone can change the gender of anyone who uses it. But there are also varieties. This black and white one will evolve anyone into a maid. And this light blue one will evolve the person into a Jenny.”

“That’s insane,” Ash said looking at the stones, “I always thought Jenny’s were related.”

“It’s a secret. Please don’t touch until you make your decision. All changes are final.”

What does Ash choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)