More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by schweety schweety

Which fairy tale would you like to choose?

Rapunzel

Rapunzel sighed and laid back down on her silk red sheets. She absently played with her long blond hair, twisting it around her fingers over and over. She thought of the outside world and how she longed to be out there. For years she had been stuck up in this tower, longing for someone to come and free her from her prison...and her captor. She shivered thinking of the woman that kept her here. She hoped that she did not come today...today was too nice of a day to see her. The sunshine was out and Rapunzel could hear the birds singing and the trees blowing.

Rapunzel jumped up and run to the only window in her room. It was small but held no bars and she could reach out and feel the cool breeze. She stuck her head out of the window and allowed her long hair to sway with the current. Her hair was growing so long that Rapunzel noticed that it was only a few feet from the ground. If only her hair was a ladder that she could climb down and into the world.

Growing frustrated Rapunzel groaned and paced back and forth. She was 18 years old now and had never been outside. It was just in the past week that her captor, the witch, had begun to ask and make her do things...things that did not seem right, things that she refused. But when she refused she was punished, and her captor liked nothing less than to punish her.

Rapunzel spun around and gazed into the large mirror on the wall. She took in her appearance and saw what she always did; incredibly long blond hair the color of the morning sun, round violet eyes framed by dark long lashes, a tiny nose and a lush red mouth. Her gazed lowered to her slender neck and down to her chest. Her breasts were large and firm, swelling above the neckline of her blue dress. Her waist was tiny, and her legs long, ending her tiny bare feet.

Just then Rapunzel heard a noise...

Where did the noise come from?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)