More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by schweety schweety

Where did the noise come from?

Outside the window

Rapunzel gasped. The noise did not come from the door, but outside her window. It was unlike any noise she heard before. Not an animal, or the wind or the witches raspy voice. It was a smooth, deep voice. She ran to the window and gazed down. Down below her was two people. Two men? She had never heard a man's voice before, only her captor's. The men were big, easily double the size of her. They were dressed simply and were looking at her tower. Just then the two men looked up and spotted her. Then one spoke to her.

"What are you doing up there, young maiden?"

Rapunzel hesitated but then decided to answer, "I am trapped up here. A witch has held me captive and I have never been outside these walls. Please rescue me."

The other man answered, "There is no entrance, we have looked, only your window."

Just then a gust of air swept into the room and pull her hair out and it rolled out the window and down the wall, spilling on the men.

"Fair maiden, let us climb up your hair and we will find a way to free you."

Rapunzel thought a moment, she didn't know these men but they seemed nice enough and she longed to be free. "Yes, please climb up and free me."

First one man and then the other climbed up her long hair and entered her room. When they stood before her she saw that indeed they were twice the size of her and they crowded her small prison.

"Maiden, you are as beautiful as a jewel. Have you never been touched?" One man asked, touching her silken hair.

"Um...just by the witch, sir." Rapunzel backed away from the strangers feeling uncomfortable.

The other man then said, "I am Sir Lionel and this is Sir George. We have been traveling alone for many months. It is a pleasure to see such a woman as yourself."

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)