More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EugPad21 EugPad21

Why is she here?

Ran out of hotel rooms

"They ran out of fucking hotel rooms" Tia said angrily "Because the are an odd number of boys and girls 1 boy and girl have to group together and because we get along the least they decided to put us together because there is the least amount of chance of us having sex." Tia said barging her way in

"Fucking hell" You say shutting the door "Annoyingly it does make sense but this is shit."

"I'm not too thrilled about the situation either" Tia yelled back

Tia looks around the room "There's one fucking bed" She exclaims "There's not even a fucking sofa. Where the fuck are you sleeping?" You look back shocked "I was here first." You yell back "I'm not sleeping on the floor John" Tia yells back "FINE" you snap "I'll ask for a couple of duvets. I'll sleep on one and use the other for a duvet." You say going to the phone.

"Fricking hell your difficult" Tia says exhaling

"Maybe if you weren't a gargantuan bitch to me we wouldn't have an issue." You mutter.

"Oh piss off do you really expect me to sleep in the same bed as you?" She asks menacingly

"Ok fair enough I was a bit out of order there" You say dialling "Sorry i'm a bit stressed. I don't deal with change well let alone this type of change"

"Whatever" Tia says going back to texting on her phone

"Oh you know what fuck you" You hang up the call, walk over to her and whack the phone out her hand on to the floor

"HEY" She says going to retrieve her phone. She picks it up and sees it's fine. "Your lucky this isn't broken"

"Shut up Tia." You begin to get properly angry now "Since I joined this University you have been nothing but a flaming bitch to me. Tripping me, picking on me and in general just being a colossal asshat. What the fuck have I done to deserve this?"

"Oh just piss off dumbass" She says texting again "NO TELL ME" you say grabbing her shoulders. "WHY ARE YOU A TWAT TO ME?"

Tia stops mid-text. Puts her phone on the table and looks at you with menacing eyes. "Call me that one more time"

"TWAT" you say. Tia just looks you dead in the eyes and tackles you to the ground. You hit the floor hard. "OWWWW" you say as you look up and see Tia straddled over you. Legs either side looking down at you panting.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)